Y o u    A r e     L o v e d    B e y o n d    M e a s u r e !

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > Movies & Videos > South African Sheep Birth Half Human Half Beast

Travis Dottin

Here's A Video About  The Infamous South African Sheep Half Human Half Beast https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03r7q03bMXE

--

I Hope You Don't "Die" Knowing Your Life Is A Lie In The Next Life 

June 23, 2017 at 8:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

Unfortunately, this is the bi-product of men having sex and enjaculating in female goats, pigs, donkies and sheeps... There's another video of a baby that is alive (female) that a woman gave birth to and all signs shows that this baby was/is the product of a goat. Yes, there are even human females who allow dogs, goats, horses, etc., to penetrate and ejaculate inside them and as I stated in my video about beastiality - humans are mutating and so are animals to the point of creating living creatures. 

--

“Keep it growing and flowing”

June 26, 2017 at 12:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Travis Dottin

AstralBooBaby at June 26, 2017 at 12:55 AM

Unfortunately, this is the bi-product of men having sex and enjaculating in female goats, pigs, donkies and sheeps... There's another video of a baby that is alive (female) that a woman gave birth to and all signs shows that this baby was/is the product of a goat. Yes, there are even human females who allow dogs, goats, horses, etc., to penetrate and ejaculate inside them and as I stated in my video about beastiality - humans are mutating and so are animals to the point of creating living creatures. 

There Some Real Depraved Humans Being In This World Fam
--

June 26, 2017 at 12:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Randus Phillips (Randy)

It's a shame that this is happening, I wish that this would stop. I hope that this can be reversed somewhere down the line.  This is unsettling with me that some of humanity has sank so low. :(

--

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds." - Albert Einstein

June 27, 2017 at 10:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

Randus Phillips (Randy) at June 27, 2017 at 10:25 PM

It's a shame that this is happening, I wish that this would stop. I hope that this can be reversed somewhere down the line.  This is unsettling with me that some of humanity has sank so low. :(

Unfortunately, as some of us ascend in consciousness and awareness, there will be those who will gravitate in the opposite direction... As the old saying goes 'the wheat is being separated from the chaff' -- this happens at the end of every cycle. It's all apart of natures purge. 

--

June 28, 2017 at 1:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SheOnAnotherLevel

Smh! A lot of videos are coming out like this. Humans giving birth to animal like creatures and animals giving birth to human like creatures... This is so sick and wrong on so many levels. 

--

Zenith Femininity

June 28, 2017 at 11:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Travis Dottin

SheOnAnotherLevel at June 28, 2017 at 11:37 AM

Smh! A lot of videos are coming out like this. Humans giving birth to animal like creatures and animals giving birth to human like creatures... This is so sick and wrong on so many levels. 

Whoever Is Advocating For This Crap Is A Depraved Human Being And Well Have To  Face Some  Serious Repercussions

--

June 28, 2017 at 12:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

artheart

See, one thing I always wonder is if these people who have sex with animals used to be those animals and couldn't fully get used to a human form, or if that's just me being in denial and attempting to not see that part of humanity.

June 29, 2017 at 2:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

I am seeing more people sharing videos of animals and even humans giving birth to half human, half animal looking Beings... Most of these beings come out still born but the more recent situations, they are alive! This is validating what I had said in my video... We are mutating and so are animals... Thousands of years of beastiality will catch up sooner or later.... Unfortunately. 

--

July 1, 2017 at 11:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

Half Human Half Dog
Could this be real?
July 2, 2017 at 12:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

It's strange to think what kind of world we would live in human-animal hybrids. It's kind of disturbing. How will these hybrids survive in the world? Will they be put in zoos or what? Would they have human intelligence or animal intellence?  Perhaps these people who get left behind and their hybrid offspring will create some type of demented race. 

July 2, 2017 at 12:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hello

artheart at June 29, 2017 at 2:54 AM

See, one thing I always wonder is if these people who have sex with animals used to be those animals and couldn't fully get used to a human form, or if that's just me being in denial and attempting to not see that part of humanity.

That's an interesting perspective. The thought is still traumatizing though.

September 5, 2017 at 3:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hello

I wonder if eating meat also plays a role in this, and also wonder what kind of souls/spirits would inhabit the vessels of such beings. 

September 5, 2017 at 3:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.