You   Are   Loved   Beyond   Measure!

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > Astral Projection > Heard some woman voice through the speakers

Ozzy

It was first time that I heard something like that...at first I did not know where that comes from, but it was through the speakers...and no matter how I try to tun up the volume, it remained so silent, and I did not understand anything, it was some unknown language to me. It lasted shortly, maybe 5 mins, with some breaks, like when you change radio stations, and capture one in between, with mixed voices. Maybe it was some message for me from someone, or some coincidence, dunno.

June 21, 2017 at 8:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sometimes our speakers can pick up on certain frequencies through the air. One time I heard some spanish speaking man through mine, it sounded like some T.V commercial.  But on the other hand, some people say that we are able to pick up the voices of extrademensional beings or the "dead" on certain kinds of recievers like our speakers.

--

June 22, 2017 at 2:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Maybe you should try conducting a seance and see if anything comes through?

--

June 22, 2017 at 2:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

I agree with what has been posted... Pay attention - we are witnessing all kinds of hiccups and glitches now more than ever... Why? Because the veil is thinning in conjunction to matters that are intercepting malicious programs... Interesting times we are in for sure! 

--

“Keep it growing and flowing”

June 26, 2017 at 12:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Apple

at June 22, 2017 at 2:17 PM

Sometimes our speakers can pick up on certain frequencies through the air. One time I heard some spanish speaking man through mine, it sounded like some T.V commercial.  But on the other hand, some people say that we are able to pick up the voices of extrademensional beings or the "dead" on certain kinds of recievers like our speakers.

its funny you say that cause I was at my friends house and decided we should watch insidious 3 on the tv using my laptop via the hdmi port to the tv. and while we were watching it, out of nowhere it we heard a spanish man talking through the speakers. We assume it was interference from a nearby radio station or something (although my friends never had any interence regardless with his tv). We rewounded it back to were we heard it and didnt hear it again and just left it at that guessing probably some type of bluetooth interuption. Then I remembered I didnt have my bluetooth on or that i could remember atleast. I generally dont have bluetooth on my laptop turned on. 

The spanish ppl are on to us 

second occurence: years back me and a friend were in my room playing our guitar, and bass guitars while a moment of silence randomly occured and it was then that I noticed through my amp I could here faint whispers or something of the sort and told my friend " do you hear that" he agreed and said "they are demons man". weirdly we didnt care right after and just kept playing our guitars but this post brought it back.

im assuming if those whispers were really there than the amp just amplified it somewhat or us to hear and yeah with the speakers im assuming it picked up and amplified an energy that wanted to be noticed aswell.

p.s im spanish too lol

June 28, 2017 at 1:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SheOnAnotherLevel

Could be a female ET?

--

Zenith Femininity

June 28, 2017 at 11:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ehawaiian56

Ozzy at June 21, 2017 at 8:26 PM

It was first time that I heard something like that...at first I did not know where that comes from, but it was through the speakers...and no matter how I try to tun up the volume, it remained so silent, and I did not understand anything, it was some unknown language to me. It lasted shortly, maybe 5 mins, with some breaks, like when you change radio stations, and capture one in between, with mixed voices. Maybe it was some message for me from someone, or some coincidence, dunno.

This is strange bc 2 nights ago was the third time I've heard something and it woke me up and now that I think of it, I'm always forgetting to turn off my blue tooth speakers when not in use. I play music sometimes from my iphone into my sony bluetooth speakers. Once I was wakened by a voice whispering...well it sounded like "whatevas" in a woman's voice. I know it's funny but I was still spooked. I live alone. Then another time after that I was awakened by someone saying "pssst"  and just the other night someone whistled and woke me up in the middle of the night. But no one was around...I think....I hope? I live in the boonies. I'm wondering if it came from the bluetooth speakers. Someone's trying to get my attention. But who?

--
July 9, 2017 at 9:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Randus Phillips (Randy)

I sometimes hear sounds and 'voices' that are not from radio stations coming through my headphones of my laptop pc. The veils are thinning, at least I'm not the only one. The frequencies are merging and clashing and it's causing our eletronic devices to pick up on them.

--

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds." - Albert Einstein

July 10, 2017 at 3:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Zena Faye

I've had something like this to happen before but it was a phone call interference. There's been a lot of crazy things going on with technological things as of late. So, it could be apart of these electrical problems that it seems like a lot of people are experiencing . 

--

Hiyah! 

July 14, 2017 at 2:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.