Y ou   A r e     L o v e d    B e y o n d    M e a s u r e !

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > Member Stories > My High School Bullying Experience and Their Metaphysical Consquences

Randus Phillips (Randy)

Part 1

I'm sorry for being late with this story but I had a few things on my mind and a whole lot of things have been going on with me lately. But I would like to share my high school bullying experiences and instantaneous metaphysical consequences that this had on my bullies. In this one on from mid school year of 2002 to 2003. This has profanity because I'm quoting my bullies and the few people who were in my defence

There was a group of about 5 to 7 thugs there was steadily calling me names, picking on me because of my short stature in very thin body frame. In a meet threats of jumping me and kicking my ass. And one of tip on sand that I was gay and I was a faggot, that he knew somebody and  he'd get him to kiss all over me and make me his “bitch” and I'll end up liking it and turning completely gay. Then I told him the day a guy ever forces himself upon me like that without my consent he will be castrated.

I told them that if you do that to me that you will live to possibly regret that for the rest of your life. If you upset my soul and upset my spirit, there are supernatural forces that are beyond my control that will get you back in one way or another. And I was laughed at and scoffed at. So they snuck and followed me and so there was an empty lot in isolated area about a block and a half from that subway-elevated train station.

All seven of them had knocked me over had jumped me, beat me and kicked me and stumped me. There was no blood drawn but I was all bruised up and he ran off like cowards. I went home and just act all nonchalant like nothing never happened and this was a Friday. I mind had went crazy, and I felt an inner burning feeling in an overwhelming desire for vengeance. So I laid down and no sooner than I close my eyes I was conscious again and outside of my house. And all I thought of was being very big, husky and muscular 6' 4” 325lbs with 85% muscle mass. I noticed that my body had somehow morphed and I had the body type and shape that I wanted. And everything just blacked out and I ran into one of the main bullies that dealt the most damage to me. I visualized a sword in the hatchet and I started chopping, and cutting him into smithereens. But no sooner than I had chopped him, his spirit/consciousness would re-materialize after being fragmented. He screamed and yelled in pain, and this took place on a lower astral/ethereal realm, but the negative vibes there didn't phase me because my mind was in overdrive, I was pissed and I was angry and I wanted to avenge what they had done to me.

I had then forcefully pulled his clothes off and I started slicing and dicing his penis, and he mysteriously just vanished after that. (I think that he woke up in his physical body) that'll teach them about making 'rape' threats like that towards me. And I found another one that dealt a great deal of damage that was part of the instigation. I called upon the rain, thunder and lightning. And a lightning would strike but miss him by 1/8 of an inch (0.125”;) to a ¼ of an inch (0.25”;) he was scared shitless, he was trying to fight me off but couldn't. I was able to run and walk on water, I dragged him into a very deep part of a creek and I just forcefully threw him in there. And last but not least the 3rd one, he had purposely farted in my face, well I have something for his ass. I remember that smell that nearly choked me half to death of an electric welder and some old rails were being replaced on the subway-elevated line, and when the train rode past there on the opposite side of the track the smell of the steel, sulfur and aluminum being heated just their melting points and then welded and pounded for a few seconds damn near killed me. I dragged is ass to a spot where that was going on. Where old steel and iron was being melted down and recycled to create railroad tracks. I visualized a mask that protected me, but he was coughing and choking and gagging on the fumes, still I held them there and I asked him how does he likes it now!? I kept him there, and man you could feel the heat in that refinery. And then I woke back up in my room.

I had sort of a devious smile on my face, I don't know what I did or how that happened but I had always believed in a “parallel dream world” where part of our consciousness go when we sleep and that's how we dream. I wasn't yet aware of the term 'astral projection' or 'out of body experiences'.

I had projected projected all of this negative energy right back at them with interest while I was awake in my bed. All of the negative energy, the fear, the torture, the terror and the feeling of utter worthlessness that they have caused me was being paid right back to them in full with 10 times the amount of interest.

Well when I went back to school that following Monday, and the three of them that I had got real good in my altered state of consciousness had said they had seen me their 'dreams' and I was crazy. I was fucking them and chop them into bits and pieces. And all three of them were scared. And they had asked me how that I do that?” I told him I don't know, that I have many alter egos my go to sleep and whichever spirit they upset they'll have to answer to it. And at three of them told the other 4 to “Chill! Let's leave him the fuck alone! “He tried to chop my motherfucking dick off!” And the one had purposely passed gas in my face he said that I was the devil son, (because I took incident refinery refilled all that heat) and its smell of aluminum oxide and sulfur and other toxic gases along with that heat gave him the impression that I took them to the very gates of hell itself. He had asked me that “If he promises not to 'fuck with me anymore' would please not attack him in a dreams like that anymore?” I had told him yes, but please make good on your word, because my heart is still pounding at approximately 125 bpm (beats per minute) even while in a relaxed state. And he apologized.

I had told them that you guys better be careful we you are messing with, you could be missing with somebody who's into black magic and a dark arts. And the other kids just scoff it off as a mere coincidence, some sort of reverse psychology in the just kept brushing it off and trying to find a logical reason or explanation for it. But there was somebody in the class who sat next to me and when we were alone he had whispered to me that he practices witchcraft in that he is on both ends of the spectrum the light and dark side. He had explained to me what had happened and that I had unknowingly left my body and attacked their spirits. Well while in computer class I looked up the term astral projection and out of body experiences on the day of free time in what I read had shocked me. I just pushed it into the back of my head. That part about my soul or spirit temporarily leaving in my body while I slept had somewhat frightened me. (I had already believed in it somewhat, but to have that conformation was a little bit disconcerting back at that time)

That person a practiced witchcraft, he and I had became acquaintances we exchanged phone numbers and we would talk for at least an hour four nights a week and we became somewhat like study buddies.

And he seemed calm and quiet, but he was very, very vicious. He gave me the person's back story that called me ugly and gave me 'gay rape threats'.

He had said “How in the hell little green bitch is going to call somebody ugly and give somebody a gay rape threat like that!? When he's gay is damn self or at least bi. That little green bitch had suck more dick than a little bit and took it up his ass countless times! He likes it and he knows that he likes it. And also back in elementary school back in 2nd he shit on his self. He had explosive diarrhea, he had got it all over the floor in classroom, and left a trail through the hallway as he was running to the bathroom.”

The following day he was picked on because of that he never lived it down. Every school year day after day they will make fun of him because of that. And I said to this person a similar thing had happened to me, it happens sometimes it could be something that you ate the night before and then your breakfast and you come the school feeling okay and you get that sensation in your stomach thinking that you have to expel gas but it end up being wet and messy he had to make the 20 yard dash to the bathroom door.

He had told me “That my case is different” “I don't mess with anybody. I mind my own business and I keep to myself. And he said those other mother fuckas' have more dirt on them than a little bit. He told me technically all of them are 'bitches' in one way or another. And he knew what it feels like to be picked on, then why in the fuck what they want to inflict that same pain on somebody else!?”

“Now that they are on the other side of it they think that it's funny and cool, that shit is not cool not cool at all dude!” He had told me not to worry that he has my back, and they're gonna pay for what they did.

About two nights later as I closed my eyes and fell asleep I was conscious again outside of my house. Since they want to call me ugly and everything and saw me as this person that has a grotesque physical appearance at this out the show them what 'ugly' truly is! Again I still had that body type that I wanted, with the exception of me having a face of a werewolf. And my eyes they glowed red and changed color to orange then yellow and then transition back to red again. I was totally zoned out and unaware of what I did and what had happened. And I will back up in my room. The following morning, the two of my wanna be tough bullies said that they had saw me in their dream again and I was this creepy ass werewolf they had eyes that was changing colors. And I bit them and chewed them up and I had this vicious growl with long slobber strands. And the one that gave that rape threat said that I tried to bite his dick off. And he asked me why I'm doing this and how I'm doing this?

I had told him after y'all had jumped me you had opened the door for me to get to you are all interconnected. I don't know how to close that door before as long as that door is open “vengeance is mine!” (I wasn't aware of the term psychic cords yet.) In a person they had apologized to me said that he had saw me as well but he got scared he didn't know what to expect, but he said I had looked at him and then passed him by. Well that weekend, I went out and took photos of the actual 3-D locations where I had dragged these bullies to and here is one image from Google Earth, I also included an image of the werewolf that I have morphed into.

That is a creek flowing into a river, the river is that horizontal body of water and the creek here is 12-15 feet deep. And that river is 45-55 feet deep.

I had asked the one that I dragged here in the spirit realm did the dream landscape looked more or less like this with a 1 to 2% variation difference?

And he said “Yo!! Yo!!! Yo man, how in the fuck did you do this? You're a fucking devil worshiper!” And here's the werewolf photo.

--

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds." - Albert Einstein

June 14, 2017 at 2:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Randus Phillips (Randy)

Part 2

And I said to him “Perhaps I could be! Who's to say that I'm not one of Lucifer's sons? (I'm not invoking anything dark, I don't mess around with that but I'm quoting what I said) Who's to say that when I retire for bed at night that I could pray to the devil? And say “Oh Lucifer, the great Lord of darkness, please avenge me, teach those people a lesson for messing with your son when I've done nothing wrong to them!” And this was in mid April 2002, it was sunny and warm out approximately 78° and mysteriously a very warm and sunny early April afternoon turned into a very dark and stormy afternoon for approximately 15 minutes but there was no rain in the forecast nor did the news mention anything about pop-up thunderstorms or isolated storms. The lightning flashes were very bright, I never seen a bright shade of blue, and turquoise (bluish-green) lightning like that back at that time since the summer of 1995 it. And the thunderclaps sounded like atomic bombs were dropping. It rained like cats and dogs with a little bit of hail.

The whole class was scared as hell and as one girl yelled out of fright “HEY Y'ALL, LEAVE HIM THE FUCK A LLLOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNEE!!!!!” She said the word 'alone' just like that. And another female in my class had said “Alright now Randus, you better be careful! That is that witchcraft shit!, That is that voodoo shit! Please don't come after me.” I had told her not to worry that I don't mess with innocent people because it will then make me a bully myself. I don't know what it is but ever since I was a child, whenever somebody would mess with me and I will go on, and on, and on for a prolonged period of time something bad will always usually happen to them without me having to lift a finger. When I got home I asked my mother did it storm very briefly because it stormed like crazy for 15-20 minutes when I was in school,

And she said no it didn't rain up here, and I said wow an isolated thunder shower. Was this a coincidence or synchronicity?

I didn't have too much incident after that, but there were still others that kept on pushing me, and pushing me, and pushing me to my limits. And I kept psychically attacking them. In making me a 'death threat'. And I said to them if I could do this while I'm alive, imagine what I could do once physically dead and I'm a total spirit again? And that person that had did that disgusting thing to me had said that if they hire a hitman that will be just like the movie “Ghost” (Ghost 1990 with Whoopi Goldberg) that after I avenge my murder out crossover into the light and be in heaven, while they will be dragged to the very gates and depths of hell itself.

And I regret to say that a week later that person had missed his footing and fell down the stairs inside his house and broke his foot he was out of school for 6 to 8 weeks and he didn't come back until late May. I'm not sure what that it was coincidence, or karma or that spell that my study buddy had put out had actually worked. Throughout the summer of 2002, my study buddy and I would hang out for two or three hours casually once or twice out of the month. Now during the school year of September 2002 through June 2003. Still messed with me they tried me, and the one that I threw into that creek on the spirit realm he had somehow fell and broke his foot too. He came back in mid December, but he had very quickly transferred out afterwards.

Plague, after plague, after plague, after plague had happened to the rest of them, still a bothered me still a bulling and got worse to the point where I just left in May 2003. And I have purposely hookeyed school, and I was 17 years old and I was old enough to drop out officially without any consequences from the law which sucks I hate this justice system. I had my little hideouts in nature, and I was mostly at home helping to take care of my ailing mother. During the fall of 2003 I was on the phone with one of my acquaintances from school and she had told me that one of my bullies that was messing with somebody (The 3rd one that had gave me that 'rape' threat) and that person was a freshman (a 9th grader) and he was in the 11th grade and messing with him. What he told his mother, his mother kept him home from school one day and drove him up to the school with a baseball bat and waited until dismissal and when that new 9th grader had spotted that dude he had knocked the shit out of him with that baseball bat and busted his head open he was bleeding like crazy and needed stitches and he was out of school for quite a while. That 3rd main bully was also going though some sort of 'abuse' at home as well.

Throughout the years of 2004 to 2006 I was still see those people in my “dreams' that had laughed along with those who bullied me and was instigating. Well I had a whole lot of reinforcements, I had 10 other people with me who were bullied half to death but never got the chance to avenge so we all decided that we would help each other out. They help me got the last of the instigators' and I helped them in beating up their bullies. And in April 2006 I had crossed paths with the bully to have purposely passed gas in my face when I was on the subway coming back home from visiting my bromance friend.

He spoke and said hi, how am I doing? That's what I was doing okay, that I was on my way home from visiting a very close friend of mine. He had apologized again, and he had very kindly said “please don't hold a grudge, that it's not good and he is very, very sorry for what he did and that he was a little bit younger and dumber and he was going through some things at home. But I seem like the 'happy-go-lucky type.' So he thought he could get a few laughs by messing with me.”

And I told him that “It was the exact opposite, that I was going through hell and home and I'm still going through a tough time now, that my mother is slowly slipping away from me because of her diabetes and not been taking care of her. And all I had was three days of training and I know how to care for but her diabetes is starting to overtake her that I highly doubt it that she'll make it another full year that she'll be around at this time next year.” (I was right, she had transitioned on March 1st, 2007 and I crossed paths with him in April 2006)

But to my surprise, he sympathized and he had just kept saying he was sorry that he didn't know. “And that if he could go back in time with the knowledge that he has a me now he would have never hung out with those niggas' and he would've tried to be my friend.” And he asked me “What makes me say that my mother won't last another year?”

I had told him that “I have a very strong mother-son bond with my mother. She knows if there is something wrong with me or that something is bothering me without me saying anything. And vice versa, I can feel her vibes and tell that there is something wrong with her or that something is bothering her without her telling me. And I would ask her time and time again but she will always say nothing is wrong but eventually she would always break down and tell me. And for some reason she has been telling me that 'if she happens to die that she want me to be strong and to live out the rest of my life.'

And she said that she'll do the same if I should die before she does. I have a bad feeling, I have a very bad feeling. I don't now know what it is, and family doesn't understand these things. So I just keep this to myself until I happen to find somebody to talk to who's had similar experiences and that does understandings things.”

“My best friend is a bully victim, he hates this world with a passion. He said that if he was God, that he will make me his right-hand man give me the same as the powers that he has and we were both destroy this planet, but we would first save the innocent children and the people who are older that show promise and great potential we would save them and the rest we would wipe out. And rebuild a perfect new planet, where people know right from wrong and they would still have free will and karma will be instantaneous if they purposely harm somebody. There have inner feeling that tells them 'yea' or 'nay' when they want to try something or do something and you listen to that inner voice to protect them from danger and from messing anything up.”

And he said “All of what I just mentioned it's in the Bible.” And he said when he thinks about that, it's scary because he's done a whole lot of stuff that he is no longer proud of today.” I told him that “I forgive you for as long as I'm living it will be hard as hell to forget all of that torment that I've been through during my years of school. Some people will find out the hard way that we are all interconnected, that whatever you do to somebody, be it a good, bad anything else in between that you are doing the same thing to God and ultimately right back at yourself . A part of God resides within all of us, rather people believe it or not, know it or not and like it or not.”

And he had got off 4 stops before my stop came up. And I was thinking to myself, then I'm glad that he's matured 'mentally' and saw the error of his ways. Sigh... But it's a shame though that some of them are still walking on a 'wild side' with no shame, no guilt no remorse just tearing stuff down and being malicious. And some of them are standing on a street corner selling drugs and I've seen one or two that are actually homeless. (They've gotten into very deep trouble with the law and now their family once nothing to do with them so now they are bumming money on a street corner and how ironic? Two of them have became gay prostitutes and a hang around the section of the city known as the 'gayborhood' but they had the nerve to call me 'fresh meat', 'fag and faggot' and a 'bitch'.)

I just can't wait until all of this bullying and all of this other madness of humanity abusing each other to finally stop.

This was the only time that I had ever psychically attacked anyone, but I believe that I'll be pardoned for most of this because my reasons were justifiable. But psychically attacking people just for kicks and for the sake of doing it is something that I would never do.

--

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds." - Albert Einstein

June 14, 2017 at 4:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SheOnAnotherLevel

OH MY! I have to come back and re-read. This is so interesting! You have had some amazing adventures in your life! 

--

Zenith Femininity

June 14, 2017 at 1:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SheOnAnotherLevel

Randus Phillips (Randy) at June 14, 2017 at 2:52 AM

Part 1

I'm sorry for being late with this story but I had a few things on my mind and a whole lot of things have been going on with me lately. But I would like to share my high school bullying experiences and instantaneous metaphysical consequences that this had on my bullies. In this one on from mid school year of 2002 to 2003. This has profanity because I'm quoting my bullies and the few people who were in my defence

There was a group of about 5 to 7 thugs there was steadily calling me names, picking on me because of my short stature in very thin body frame. In a meet threats of jumping me and kicking my ass. And one of tip on sand that I was gay and I was a faggot, that he knew somebody and  he'd get him to kiss all over me and make me his “bitch” and I'll end up liking it and turning completely gay. Then I told him the day a guy ever forces himself upon me like that without my consent he will be castrated.

I told them that if you do that to me that you will live to possibly regret that for the rest of your life. If you upset my soul and upset my spirit, there are supernatural forces that are beyond my control that will get you back in one way or another. And I was laughed at and scoffed at. So they snuck and followed me and so there was an empty lot in isolated area about a block and a half from that subway-elevated train station.

All seven of them had knocked me over had jumped me, beat me and kicked me and stumped me. There was no blood drawn but I was all bruised up and he ran off like cowards. I went home and just act all nonchalant like nothing never happened and this was a Friday. I mind had went crazy, and I felt an inner burning feeling in an overwhelming desire for vengeance. So I laid down and no sooner than I close my eyes I was conscious again and outside of my house. And all I thought of was being very big, husky and muscular 6' 4” 325lbs with 85% muscle mass. I noticed that my body had somehow morphed and I had the body type and shape that I wanted. And everything just blacked out and I ran into one of the main bullies that dealt the most damage to me. I visualized a sword in the hatchet and I started chopping, and cutting him into smithereens. But no sooner than I had chopped him, his spirit/consciousness would re-materialize after being fragmented. He screamed and yelled in pain, and this took place on a lower astral/ethereal realm, but the negative vibes there didn't phase me because my mind was in overdrive, I was pissed and I was angry and I wanted to avenge what they had done to me.

I had then forcefully pulled his clothes off and I started slicing and dicing his penis, and he mysteriously just vanished after that. (I think that he woke up in his physical body) that'll teach them about making 'rape' threats like that towards me. And I found another one that dealt a great deal of damage that was part of the instigation. I called upon the rain, thunder and lightning. And a lightning would strike but miss him by 1/8 of an inch (0.125”;) to a ¼ of an inch (0.25”;) he was scared shitless, he was trying to fight me off but couldn't. I was able to run and walk on water, I dragged him into a very deep part of a creek and I just forcefully threw him in there. And last but not least the 3rd one, he had purposely farted in my face, well I have something for his ass. I remember that smell that nearly choked me half to death of an electric welder and some old rails were being replaced on the subway-elevated line, and when the train rode past there on the opposite side of the track the smell of the steel, sulfur and aluminum being heated just their melting points and then welded and pounded for a few seconds damn near killed me. I dragged is ass to a spot where that was going on. Where old steel and iron was being melted down and recycled to create railroad tracks. I visualized a mask that protected me, but he was coughing and choking and gagging on the fumes, still I held them there and I asked him how does he likes it now!? I kept him there, and man you could feel the heat in that refinery. And then I woke back up in my room.

I had sort of a devious smile on my face, I don't know what I did or how that happened but I had always believed in a “parallel dream world” where part of our consciousness go when we sleep and that's how we dream. I wasn't yet aware of the term 'astral projection' or 'out of body experiences'.

I had projected projected all of this negative energy right back at them with interest while I was awake in my bed. All of the negative energy, the fear, the torture, the terror and the feeling of utter worthlessness that they have caused me was being paid right back to them in full with 10 times the amount of interest.

Well when I went back to school that following Monday, and the three of them that I had got real good in my altered state of consciousness had said they had seen me their 'dreams' and I was crazy. I was fucking them and chop them into bits and pieces. And all three of them were scared. And they had asked me how that I do that?” I told him I don't know, that I have many alter egos my go to sleep and whichever spirit they upset they'll have to answer to it. And at three of them told the other 4 to “Chill! Let's leave him the fuck alone! “He tried to chop my motherfucking dick off!” And the one had purposely passed gas in my face he said that I was the devil son, (because I took incident refinery refilled all that heat) and its smell of aluminum oxide and sulfur and other toxic gases along with that heat gave him the impression that I took them to the very gates of hell itself. He had asked me that “If he promises not to 'fuck with me anymore' would please not attack him in a dreams like that anymore?” I had told him yes, but please make good on your word, because my heart is still pounding at approximately 125 bpm (beats per minute) even while in a relaxed state. And he apologized.

I had told them that you guys better be careful we you are messing with, you could be missing with somebody who's into black magic and a dark arts. And the other kids just scoff it off as a mere coincidence, some sort of reverse psychology in the just kept brushing it off and trying to find a logical reason or explanation for it. But there was somebody in the class who sat next to me and when we were alone he had whispered to me that he practices witchcraft in that he is on both ends of the spectrum the light and dark side. He had explained to me what had happened and that I had unknowingly left my body and attacked their spirits. Well while in computer class I looked up the term astral projection and out of body experiences on the day of free time in what I read had shocked me. I just pushed it into the back of my head. That part about my soul or spirit temporarily leaving in my body while I slept had somewhat frightened me. (I had already believed in it somewhat, but to have that conformation was a little bit disconcerting back at that time)

That person a practiced witchcraft, he and I had became acquaintances we exchanged phone numbers and we would talk for at least an hour four nights a week and we became somewhat like study buddies.

And he seemed calm and quiet, but he was very, very vicious. He gave me the person's back story that called me ugly and gave me 'gay rape threats'.

He had said “How in the hell little green bitch is going to call somebody ugly and give somebody a gay rape threat like that!? When he's gay is damn self or at least bi. That little green bitch had suck more dick than a little bit and took it up his ass countless times! He likes it and he knows that he likes it. And also back in elementary school back in 2nd he shit on his self. He had explosive diarrhea, he had got it all over the floor in classroom, and left a trail through the hallway as he was running to the bathroom.”

The following day he was picked on because of that he never lived it down. Every school year day after day they will make fun of him because of that. And I said to this person a similar thing had happened to me, it happens sometimes it could be something that you ate the night before and then your breakfast and you come the school feeling okay and you get that sensation in your stomach thinking that you have to expel gas but it end up being wet and messy he had to make the 20 yard dash to the bathroom door.

He had told me “That my case is different” “I don't mess with anybody. I mind my own business and I keep to myself. And he said those other mother fuckas' have more dirt on them than a little bit. He told me technically all of them are 'bitches' in one way or another. And he knew what it feels like to be picked on, then why in the fuck what they want to inflict that same pain on somebody else!?”

“Now that they are on the other side of it they think that it's funny and cool, that shit is not cool not cool at all dude!” He had told me not to worry that he has my back, and they're gonna pay for what they did.

About two nights later as I closed my eyes and fell asleep I was conscious again outside of my house. Since they want to call me ugly and everything and saw me as this person that has a grotesque physical appearance at this out the show them what 'ugly' truly is! Again I still had that body type that I wanted, with the exception of me having a face of a werewolf. And my eyes they glowed red and changed color to orange then yellow and then transition back to red again. I was totally zoned out and unaware of what I did and what had happened. And I will back up in my room. The following morning, the two of my wanna be tough bullies said that they had saw me in their dream again and I was this creepy ass werewolf they had eyes that was changing colors. And I bit them and chewed them up and I had this vicious growl with long slobber strands. And the one that gave that rape threat said that I tried to bite his dick off. And he asked me why I'm doing this and how I'm doing this?

I had told him after y'all had jumped me you had opened the door for me to get to you are all interconnected. I don't know how to close that door before as long as that door is open “vengeance is mine!” (I wasn't aware of the term psychic cords yet.) In a person they had apologized to me said that he had saw me as well but he got scared he didn't know what to expect, but he said I had looked at him and then passed him by. Well that weekend, I went out and took photos of the actual 3-D locations where I had dragged these bullies to and here is one image from Google Earth, I also included an image of the werewolf that I have morphed into.

That is a creek flowing into a river, the river is that horizontal body of water and the creek here is 12-15 feet deep. And that river is 45-55 feet deep.

I had asked the one that I dragged here in the spirit realm did the dream landscape looked more or less like this with a 1 to 2% variation difference?

And he said “Yo!! Yo!!! Yo man, how in the fuck did you do this? You're a fucking devil worshiper!” And here's the werewolf photo.

I believe every single bit of this! I have relatives from the South who talked about this as well as abb. This is why people really shouldn't be messing with people, especially the lone quiet types that don't bother anybody. It seems like people like that seem to have more powers on the spiritual realm and some even have super human strength. I have seen with my two eyes two of the smallest, most sweetest and kindess people be bullied to the point of fighting back and demonstrating vicious physical strength. One girl who finally fought her constant bully back had such a grip on the girl as she pounded her to the ground that it was hard for 3 much bigger and strong men and a female to pull her off. You definitley gave those boys something to remember. I guess the ones who didnt learn are where they are because of it. Tragic for them but as long as they have life, they can change things around still. 

--

Zenith Femininity

June 14, 2017 at 2:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SheOnAnotherLevel

SheOnAnotherLevel at June 14, 2017 at 1:11 PM

OH MY! I have to come back and re-read. This is so interesting! You have had some amazing adventures in your life! 

There are so many lessons in your story. You just never know what people are going through at home but then to have to have people giving you hell outside of the home too? A person can only take so much before they loose it. Those bullies got some really hard lessons I would say. I hope that they have all transformed their lives for the better and not be bullying in a different way. Thank you for being so open with us about your life. I get a lot form it. 

--

Zenith Femininity

June 14, 2017 at 3:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Randus Phillips (Randy)

SheOnAnotherLevel at June 14, 2017 at 3:01 PM

SheOnAnotherLevel at June 14, 2017 at 1:11 PM

There are so many lessons in your story. You just never know what people are going through at home but then to have to have people giving you hell outside of the home too? A person can only take so much before they loose it. Those bullies got some really hard lessons I would say. I hope that they have all transformed their lives for the better and not be bullying in a different way. Thank you for being so open with us about your life. I get a lot form it. 

You're welcome, and for some reason, I had always saw myself as the male version of 'Carrie White' from that film ever since middle school. And at least 2 of my bullies that I know of has transitioned out of this world and back into the spirit world. Others have been in and out of jail but they still walk on the wild side.

In 2008, I heard through the grapevine, from that person that said “That's witchcraft, that's voodoo.” I saw her on the bus as I was finishing up my GED classes. There was a female that was instigating the bullying, I didn't bother getting revenge on her because she was already on a path of self destruction.

Well after the senior high school prom in 2005, 2 of those boys and the female that were instigating went into a hotel for a night with some strange dude from their block and the 4 of them had some freak shit orgies. And that strange guy had gave all 3 of them Herpes. He was the 'dominate one', he penetrated everybody else and received oral from them but he didn't get penetrated, nor give any oral. But those 2 guys got penetrated by him and one of them had gave him oral. And the female gave all of the guys oral and that guy that was 'knowingly' infecting them had penetrated the female vaginally and the other two guys took their turn on her. Now that female has Herpes vaginally and on the lips, one of those guys has Genital Herpes, and has Herpes anally and on the lips. And the last one of that bullying crew has Genital Herpes and Herpes anally.

I was in total disbelief, they were 17-19 years old and they got all Herpeed up like that. She had then said “You see Randus? God don't like ugly. People better recognize that whatever you dish out will eventually come back on you one way or another.” I just said “Wow! I hope that they had learned from this. It's a very sad situation of what humanity is becoming.” She had told me “To just worry about you right now, keep on doing the right things and keep on doing you.” And I had told her I will.

--

June 14, 2017 at 5:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

lalajossa

Thanks for sharing! Sometimes I wonder if the people that do wrong in this world really get the consequences that they deserve. Must of been a powerful experience to first hand exact vengence. I haven't had any bullying incidents thank god but in the event that somehting like that happen, I know that I would stand up for myself, be it with words or physically.

--

An it harm none, do what ye will.

June 16, 2017 at 12:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

I know that all of these things that you've shared are real... Ironically, someone wrote me in private to share a story where he destroyed a gang or bullies and would be robbers in an alley on the way home from his internship, when he was in his early twenties... He is still not sure how he did it but he brought in super force and energetically knocked them all unconscious in one psychic swoop! This may all seem crazy or impossible to someone who have no idea of what we are really capable of. I never used these abilities to attack anyone living on earth but I have used them to deal with 'non human entities'. When we KNOW who we are and the power of our mind, we become more and more unstoppable and here is why there is such a concerted effort by oppressive forces to suppress the truth of such things. 

Thank you for sharing your story... I feel that at some point, your bullies will come full circle and become self realized and you were a major catalyst in this regard. 

--

“Keep it growing and flowing”

June 17, 2017 at 12:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

lalajossa at June 16, 2017 at 12:43 PM

Thanks for sharing! Sometimes I wonder if the people that do wrong in this world really get the consequences that they deserve. Must of been a powerful experience to first hand exact vengence. I haven't had any bullying incidents thank god but in the event that somehting like that happen, I know that I would stand up for myself, be it with words or physically.

Yes fam... We all eventually get exactly what we deserve sooner or later... Trust that ;)

--

“Keep it growing and flowing”

June 17, 2017 at 12:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Zena Faye

Fascinating story! I just shared this post in another place because a question was asked along the line of what you are sharing. Thanks for sharing Randy!

--

Hiyah! 

January 31, 2018 at 10:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Randus Phillips (Randy)

Zena Faye at January 31, 2018 at 10:09 AM

Fascinating story! I just shared this post in another place because a question was asked along the line of what you are sharing. Thanks for sharing Randy!

You're welcome, this bullying thing with me has progressed to the next level. I had tuned into a parallel life / reality where I was 12 / 13 years old again (I very gradually age out there as it's needs) and those same people from this realm was bullying me out there. Well out there I didn't have this genetic disorder that had me physically weak. I had an ideal physical body and form that my higher self had chosen. But I got into trouble for making 'minced meat' figurativly speaking.

I've been withholding this story for so many years because this was reoccuring a lot from the years of 2013 to 2016 that was when those parallel experiences occured the most. It's still happening time to time but not as often with my most recent experience be. I believe that those parallel experiences is my soul detoxing from my horrndous experiences with bullying in this life. But I have tapped into more than enough experiences out there that I have enough now to be able to share here.

--

February 3, 2018 at 2:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Zena Faye

Randus Phillips (Randy) at February 3, 2018 at 2:36 PM

Zena Faye at January 31, 2018 at 10:09 AM

You're welcome, this bullying thing with me has progressed to the next level. I had tuned into a parallel life / reality where I was 12 / 13 years old again (I very gradually age out there as it's needs) and those same people from this realm was bullying me out there. Well out there I didn't have this genetic disorder that had me physically weak. I had an ideal physical body and form that my higher self had chosen. But I got into trouble for making 'minced meat' figurativly speaking.

I've been withholding this story for so many years because this was reoccuring a lot from the years of 2013 to 2016 that was when those parallel experiences occured the most. It's still happening time to time but not as often with my most recent experience be. I believe that those parallel experiences is my soul detoxing from my horrndous experiences with bullying in this life. But I have tapped into more than enough experiences out there that I have enough now to be able to share here.

Wow! This is so fascinating to me. Thank you for being so open and honest with us. You are a good teacher too! 

--

Hiyah! 

February 3, 2018 at 3:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.