Y o u    A r e     L o v e d    B e y o n d    M e a s u r e !

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > Paranormal Experiences > Compilation of my paranormal experiences.

Hey guys! I hope everyone is doing well. I've been really busy with life and i've been going through a lot of changes recently. 

I just recently uploaded some of my most major paranormal events to youtube, so if you're ever bored and don't have anything to do for 30 minutes, come check out my video! I'd like to know everyones opinions on some of the experiences i've had, most importantly the most recent one of the black mist that was hovering over me while I was sleeping... I hope you all enjoy it, I made it for all of you! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjEjStrbpX0

--

June 12, 2017 at 5:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SheOnAnotherLevel

Thanks! I will check you out!

--

Zenith Femininity

June 14, 2017 at 1:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SheOnAnotherLevel

I wonder if your grandmother lived on a burial sight? Or maybe there were people who died there but haven't moved on? Then I thought that maybe these are life forms that we just don't know about who can cross over into our world at will, which you touched on that at the end. The other thing that I thought was maybe you are a magnet for these things because you have a gift and they drawn to you because you are one of a few who can see them? Lots of questions to be answered.

--

Zenith Femininity

June 14, 2017 at 1:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Well, I think all of the ground we walk on is just one big burial site lol! I'm not too sure about the history on whether there was some recent burial site before the houses, but geeze that house was something else! I should have included the other experiences that my grandma and my aunt have had as well while they were living there. My aunt and her husband would hear voices all the time. A very long time ago before I was born, my grandma would see a ghost watching her kids sleep. She said he looked very western, cowboy looking.  As for my belief on what most of these things are, yes I do think they are alien life. If you think about it, compared to how old we are, the universe is extremely old. Who knows just how advanced some life is? My belief is, anything in this universe is do-able if you find away to do it. So to say that, there must be some life forms out there that are essentially in a type of god like status. They would be able to do just about anything they want, and what they do would seem like magic to us. As for me being a magnet, I might just be lol! I've had a lot more experiences than the normal person would have. Infact, my girlfriend hadnt had any experiences until she met me. Maybe all of the meditations and rituals i've done to try and contact otherworldy beings is having some kind of impact? :P

--

June 15, 2017 at 4:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

Considering everything that you've listed here... This is a combination of interactions spirits, ETs and extra-dimensional Beings (Djinns). You are a magnet for these things due to a generational connection... They will certainly increase but you will find that as you loose the fear or any other anxiety - the clear communication between these forces will begin. Trust the process and thank you for sharing! 

--

“Keep it growing and flowing”

June 17, 2017 at 12:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Apple

I've watched your compilation video, i enjoyed listening to the stories you talked about.  I have similar experiences were you get that weird unnatural fear out of no where and its like if it was injected into you cause its not my own fear im feeling it seems such as how you described it. generally the shadowy blob things have a weird texture to them like liquidity-ish one reached its claw at me when I tried sleeping one time. The stories that caught my eye were the orange-reddish orbs were chasing and looking at you/ gf / dad. Im not gonna lie I always want to have ufos come to me cause i want to take one for myself as crazy as that sounds, but I was just hearing your story and was like " ugh, lucky: jealous of that ufo interaction, but in reality it wwas perhaps nefarious for all I know and shouldnt be wanting such an experience for what my curious mind is aware.

I'd love to hear more stories from you if your willing to share any, and thanks for the video man.

June 17, 2017 at 5:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Well, you are right astralboobaby, my family on both sides has a connection for these things, especially on my dads side. My father has had many orb encounters and numerous other ufo encounters. I wouldn't know why exactly my family is connected to things but that's up for debate. Apple, your description of the shadow, "blob" you encountered fits the description of what I saw; It looked like it had an almost liquid form that just rolled out in clouds. I do have a few other experiences..

When I was littlle, I had a toy car that fastly rolled away from me like someone just pushed it. About two years ago, I woke up to seeing a lady in a sundress. She looked at me for a few seconds before walking off through the wall. I have also had many different occasions where I would wake up and see glowing numbers and letters on my wall, the color would be red or white. I would also sometimes see very large "spiders" that noticed me when I looked at them. Usually the spiders would be acompanied by white energy webs in the air. Sometimes, i would only see the webs and not the spiders. There was one time where i had succesfully accomplished astral projection. I rose just above my body, and saw a grey orb that had a very irregular moving pattern to it. Infront of me, I saw a dark void that looked like a portal to somewhere else. I couldv'e sworn I heard screams coming from it; the screams and fear of that black portal sent me back to my body.

Before I saw the shadow blob, there was many events that led up to it. most of the time I would wake up seeing black orbs dart around, or shadow people in the corner of my eye. There was one night where I woke up to seeing a fully manifested "person". He was sitting next to my bed on a desk that wasn't actually there, and he had an arrange of surgery tools laid out on the desk. This being or hallucination did not have any skin, and so all of its muscle was exposed. It was after that night that i saw the shadow "blob". 

--

June 18, 2017 at 4:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Apple

at June 18, 2017 at 4:24 AM

Well, you are right astralboobaby, my family on both sides has a connection for these things, especially on my dads side. My father has had many orb encounters and numerous other ufo encounters. I wouldn't know why exactly my family is connected to things but that's up for debate. Apple, your description of the shadow, "blob" you encountered fits the description of what I saw; It looked like it had an almost liquid form that just rolled out in clouds. I do have a few other experiences..

When I was littlle, I had a toy car that fastly rolled away from me like someone just pushed it. About two years ago, I woke up to seeing a lady in a sundress. She looked at me for a few seconds before walking off through the wall. I have also had many different occasions where I would wake up and see glowing numbers and letters on my wall, the color would be red or white. I would also sometimes see very large "spiders" that noticed me when I looked at them. Usually the spiders would be acompanied by white energy webs in the air. Sometimes, i would only see the webs and not the spiders. There was one time where i had succesfully accomplished astral projection. I rose just above my body, and saw a grey orb that had a very irregular moving pattern to it. Infront of me, I saw a dark void that looked like a portal to somewhere else. I couldv'e sworn I heard screams coming from it; the screams and fear of that black portal sent me back to my body.

Before I saw the shadow blob, there was many events that led up to it. most of the time I would wake up seeing black orbs dart around, or shadow people in the corner of my eye. There was one night where I woke up to seeing a fully manifested "person". He was sitting next to my bed on a desk that wasn't actually there, and he had an arrange of surgery tools laid out on the desk. This being or hallucination did not have any skin, and so all of its muscle was exposed. It was after that night that i saw the shadow "blob". 

it seems to me that there seems to be more of physical interactions when it comes to these things coming to you, like if they are really trying to get your attention to something. I have seen a spider when I was waking up from sleep it was crawling on my  ceiling but looked translucent like how predator looks when he cloaks himself but the spider would fade away and if I were to close my eyes and open them again I would see it contining to crawl towards me but the  fade away. The spider I saw was probably a little bigger than my hand though lol. They really want you to wake up from what I see from your stories dude. The black orbs I would also see dart around all fast and sometines bounce against my wall going towards me like a deep black boouncy ball. And the corners of eyes they would zoom across.

The doctor one seems creeepy as hell lol

One interesting hallucination or so that I had was waking up in the middle of the night and looking at my ceiling and saw the ceiling looked all grayish metal with a bunch of thick blue fiber optic wires and other types of metals hanging all over the ceiling . This spooked the hell outta me cause it was so real but then seconds later it was fading away and returning back to my normal ceiling.

June 28, 2017 at 9:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Randus Phillips (Randy)

I've enjoyed listening to your stories, I look forward to hearing more of your stories in the future.

--

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds." - Albert Einstein

June 28, 2017 at 12:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.