Y o u    A r e     L o v e d    B e y o n d    M e a s u r e !

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > Paranormal Experiences > An Alternate Me

Andrew Eblen

To those who are not familiar with the subject there are those of us who are more advanced souls who actually incarnate in not one body but multiple bodies. Essentially these souls fragment themselves into multiple personalities. There are people here on earth who inhabit multiple bodies and that can live completely different lives. For example I have a friend who is an African American male but he has another version of himself that is a Japanese female. 

I myself have had dreams where I am an elderly Japanese man who I felt lived in this reality simultaniously as myself. I felt that he was some sort of teacher who was very beloved by his students and peers. I had a strong feeling that this version of myself died around the mid 2000s as I have a memory of being this elderly Japanese man and passing away. I suspect that the cause of death might have been heart failure. I decided to do some research online about the deaths of Japanese professors and I found an article online about a professor who died in the later part of the year 2005. According to the article this professor named  Zenryu Shirakawa from Boston University passed away at the age of 63 and he was dearly missed by his students and co workers. 

I researched the professor a bit online and people who knew him said he was very articulent and had a great sense of humor. He was described as witty yet quite the character. He tought several courses on subjects relating to Japan including the Japanese language as well as Japanese civilization and culture. He also tought courses on Samurai culture. It's interesting how his personality type seems very similar to mine and I have always found Japanese language and culture quite facinating and felt like some how I was connected to it. Some how I get the feeling I very likely was this man as the descriptions of him match my dreams and memories quite closely. 

Zenryu Shirakawa 1960 

May 21, 2017 at 8:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

Here is some more information on the man 

http://dailyfreepress.com/2006/01/17/popular-japanese-professor-dies-in-his-revere-home/

http://www.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=68365

May 21, 2017 at 8:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Travis Dottin

Hmm Interesting 

--

I Hope You Don't "Die" Knowing Your Life Is A Lie In The Next Life 

May 22, 2017 at 5:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SheOnAnotherLevel

This is true. I have friends who remember being different races and even sexes. If we can prove this to be true, this would really prove racism to be one of the greatest level of self hate ever invented. 

--

Zenith Femininity

May 22, 2017 at 7:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

lisaJ

I have this belief, I don't know where or how I got it, but I believe that we are branches of one earlier like over soul. And there's branches of the same soul walking around all over the world. I think, too, if some branches (mini-me-souls) are not doing well in life, then pretty much all the others suffer. Likewise, if some branches do very well, then it affects the other branches likewise. 

An irony, my mother and I have/had the same first name. I have other family, a few generations of one family, the women also got the same first name (3 generations straight of Margarets). What a name to carry on. I wondered why our families did that, usually it's males who carry on same first names in some families. In these cases, we women have similar vibe and similar ways (of course, that could also be because of handed down family ways).

I see people with similar vibe to me, they also have similar personality and similar look even. I think, it may be probably over simplifying, but it may be that for some people, we have kind of like a cloned thing going on, in our DNA and what not - like ole mom Nature is not entirely too creative in our creations. There are some quite unique people I imagine. But even they probably will come across another who has quite similar features. It is an interesting topic though, for sure.

--

May 23, 2017 at 12:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hello

lisaJ at May 23, 2017 at 12:39 PM

I have this belief, I don't know where or how I got it, but I believe that we are branches of one earlier like over soul. And there's branches of the same soul walking around all over the world. I think, too, if some branches (mini-me-souls) are not doing well in life, then pretty much all the others suffer. Likewise, if some branches do very well, then it affects the other branches likewise. 

An irony, my mother and I have/had the same first name. I have other family, a few generations of one family, the women also got the same first name (3 generations straight of Margarets). What a name to carry on. I wondered why our families did that, usually it's males who carry on same first names in some families. In these cases, we women have similar vibe and similar ways (of course, that could also be because of handed down family ways).

I see people with similar vibe to me, they also have similar personality and similar look even. I think, it may be probably over simplifying, but it may be that for some people, we have kind of like a cloned thing going on, in our DNA and what not - like ole mom Nature is not entirely too creative in our creations. There are some quite unique people I imagine. But even they probably will come across another who has quite similar features. It is an interesting topic though, for sure.

I agree Lisaj, I actually think this oversoul theory is how it may work for many souls. If our higher self is our oversoul, which is essentially us, then it would make sense that other aspects of ourselves are simultaneously incarnating. Maybe what the OP is discussing is about this fragmentaton happening on a lower level? Like the Oversoul fragment/branch, fragments itself further? I think branch may be a better term than fragment. Essentially the same thing, but more work load I guess. 

Regarding branches affecting other branches, I guess why they say when we hurt others we hurt ourvselves and vice versa....in addition to the notion that everything is connected and interdependent in some way, one very well could affect something that has a closer spiritual connection, like a soul branch. 

That's interesting how the same name has been carried matrilineally, kind of cool in my opinion. And I get what your saying about look a likes and personalities. I think this could be a combination of soul families/branches, common bloodlines, and maybe even clones/genetic modification. And as a counter Mother Nature slacking off a bit, maybe she keeps creating so many look alikes because she loves so much what she has created...why re-invent the wheel when it works and functions so well!? (although, that's debatable given the current state of the world. JK, but also serious). Good points, definitely interesting. 

May 24, 2017 at 10:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hello

SheOnAnotherLevel at May 22, 2017 at 7:54 PM

This is true. I have friends who remember being different races and even sexes. If we can prove this to be true, this would really prove racism to be one of the greatest level of self hate ever invented. 

I concur. I actually think this happens a lot, to so many souls.  Without getting caught up in divisve labels like advance, young, old souls etc., I think many people actually experience this but just don't consciously recall it, or maybe they do but they sweep it under the rug due to fear and lack of awareness. I mean, if we think about it, time is relative and an illusion. For some, a "past" incarnation could have occured in a future timeline or around the same time they exist in their current one. Then, there's the whole thing with soul families, soul branching, and the oversoul like I explained above. 

And regarding racism, I think it's a shame that it would have to take something like this to make people finally renounce their prejudices and racist ideologies. But yeah, as you stated this definitely puts things into perspective about the skin we're temporarily in, and have been in for that matter. One thing's for sure, spirituality does not automatically free us from the reality of racism and how we all play a role in it. Reincarnation and parallel lives as other so called races could be a great cornerstone to address the issue of racism and how we can heal from it and be more compassionate to all people.

May 24, 2017 at 10:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Randus Phillips (Randy)

Hello at May 24, 2017 at 10:58 PM

SheOnAnotherLevel at May 22, 2017 at 7:54 PM

I concur. I actually think this happens a lot, to so many souls.  Without getting caught up in divisve labels like advance, young, old souls etc., I think many people actually experience this but just don't consciously recall it, or maybe they do but they sweep it under the rug due to fear and lack of awareness. I mean, if we think about it, time is relative and an illusion. For some, a "past" incarnation could have occured in a future timeline or around the same time they exist in their current one. Then, there's the whole thing with soul families, soul branching, and the oversoul like I explained above. 

And regarding racism, I think it's a shame that it would have to take something like this to make people finally renounce their prejudices and racist ideologies. But yeah, as you stated this definitely puts things into perspective about the skin we're temporarily in, and have been in for that matter. One thing's for sure, spirituality does not automatically free us from the reality of racism and how we all play a role in it. Reincarnation and parallel lives as other so called races could be a great cornerstone to address the issue of racism and how we can heal from it and be more compassionate to all people.

During dream time I've tuned into my other selves. In one timeline I'm a 14/15 year old of European decent, in another timeline I'm of Indian decent. I'm African-American or so-called black in this timeline. I'm a female in another timeline. I'm heterosexual in all of my other timelines except for this timeline and the one where I'm European. It's so strange, if the majority of humanity only knew this, all of the discrimination and social injustices would vanish.

--

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds." - Albert Einstein

May 29, 2017 at 2:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

;)

October 29, 2017 at 9:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.