You   Are   Loved   Beyond   Measure!

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > Other Discussion > Gangstalkers and Targeted Individuals

lisaJ

I have been monitoring that situation for the last few months, due to the observance that spiritual people (mostly on Youtube) are now being targeted. These are mostly regular folks, not scientists and Stars that usually get such treatment, now it's moving to regular people.

This video is from a Dr of physics ironically, she tends to talk a lot, but she breaks it down in a more lengthy but valid way.  Dr Katherine Horton who now lives in Sweden or something (she's from Germany and also Oxford educated). She has been targeted, likely due to being outspoken on the state of things going on in this world - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQvxBNY3WjY - <<<her latest video. She has turned her office into being surrounded by metal (aluminum) to try to prevent energy weapons attacks to her head.

She believes that the TI thing started to happen since the 9/11 "terrorist" attack, and multiplied out from there. She also gets gangstalked when going out, and has had death threats. She has tried to appeal to the judicial system to help her with no results positive.

I have my own added beliefs about this situation, especially given that it's now happening to regular folks - people of all walks of life. And people around the world! It's a world wide thing! My belief is that due to the shift going on in our world, people are waking up. And the establishment wants to keep us low. They call the gangstalking actual street theater. Now, that tells me, that it's a matter of we switched off our TV's and are more discerning of what we want to entertain ourselves with. The establishment wants us to feel fear, and will do what they can to inject fear into our entertainment. So, fear is now brought to us by paid actors (in the sense of the idiots who take payment to perform), and they bring it right to our streets and our comings and goings. It's for fear, only. And they get paid for it, and we go forth isolated and put into poverty as we don't feel much oomph about wishing to work or make a living beyond our homes.

However, if an awakend person rises above fear. Then what? That is the next step that I will watch for with interest. As, I am targeted in a minor way, I get the street theater. I think my town is run a mok with them, idiots. But, esp. this year I am over feeling fear about it, I just don't care, it's lunacy on their part. So, I think other things, more like anger and pity for their souls if they even have souls. It's been quite a thing to study and observe going on in this world. A tipping point will happen, and the sheeple will keep waking up and getting spiritually stronger irregardless of "gang stalking" going on in our world. They're only making people stronger. IMHO.

--

December 17, 2016 at 1:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

lisaJ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2skcVt7ouHY This is another good video, explaining various attacks that happen to people, I could check off many of those things she mentions. 

--

December 17, 2016 at 6:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

Wow isn't this something else. People are increasing in oddity as of late. Some people are set off by virtually nothing and become aggressive over the smallest of matters. It's hard for me to even interact with unconscious people at this point, 

December 17, 2016 at 6:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

lisaJ

Things are definitely getting strange and intense in the 3D world Andrew. It seems like an end of time tribulation going on, very contrived (by other forces we can only imagine).

Things have been brewing for years, and lately getting worse. Knowledge is power. I certainly am happy this is hopefully not a popular or resinating topic, but if spiritual people on this site are getting targeted in their towns, it's best to reach out and connect with others. We have strength in numbers. And the establishment knows that and will try hard to prevent connections. Fear is their weapon, but when we rise above that, then we suddenly get our power back.

--

December 18, 2016 at 8:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

Well it's best it be level headed and realize that we are immortal spirits. Even if they were to go as far as kill us physically we'd be free spirits who would as matter of fact be more powerful then ever. People in this world are just so crazy I really feel like just moving to some cabin in the mountains away from everyone or maybe going to some remote island with a small amount of people. 

December 18, 2016 at 12:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

lisaJ

Oh this is a good one, 15 minutes of a perfect example. A good man, spiritual, and level headed speaks about it in the most level headed way. Well worth listening to people. Hidden video cameras could capture some interesting and compelling stories happening in real time. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqvvnck4zZw

I'm going to post this in the videos section too.

--

May 10, 2017 at 9:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SheOnAnotherLevel

We have been properly prepared for this and that's why we dont watch the news, don't pay attention to drama and negative people, content, etc. We focus on fun, laughter, health, wellness and spend time with people who see the craziness for what it is. 

--

Zenith Femininity

May 10, 2017 at 10:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Travis Dottin

The Camera Keeps Rolling And The Audience Falls Into Playing A Certain "Cue" Smh

--

I Hope You Don't "Die" Knowing Your Life Is A Lie In The Next Life 

May 10, 2017 at 9:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

lisaJ

SheOnAnotherLevel at May 10, 2017 at 10:06 AM

We have been properly prepared for this and that's why we dont watch the news, don't pay attention to drama and negative people, content, etc. We focus on fun, laughter, health, wellness and spend time with people who see the craziness for what it is. 

It is great that you and your family can do that. A very worthy cause. I chose to focus on certain areas of "issue" in this world, in my own way to try to help where I can there. It is not a focus for everyone, for sure. But awareness of issues, I think esp. ones that are specifically targeting good people, spiritual people - IMHO, they should be shared and perhaps those who can help either outside of that issue or within that issue, can help. I am learning to help from within. It is also of comfort to perhaps silent TI's and gang stalked individuals to know that they matter, that they are not alone in their stuggles - especially when the status quo works so hard to make them/us feel that way.

Many think that dark workers are evil or bad or mean, etc. But, I as a dark worker, am merely one who has gradually overcome fear of the dark, and fear of the bad influences out there. I can basically go in and bring a more grounding light to the situation, and transmute in a slower but effective manner. This is not a more commonly known or discussed aspect in the spiritual community. Much to my dismay.

--

May 11, 2017 at 9:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

lisaJ

Travis Dottin at May 10, 2017 at 9:04 PM

The Camera Keeps Rolling And The Audience Falls Into Playing A Certain "Cue" Smh

The guy is wearing a hidden camera. The perp doesn't know he's being recorded.

--

May 11, 2017 at 9:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Reigna
fascinating... and reframing from government activity to a spiritual attack made this click right in place for me...
May 12, 2017 at 12:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

lisaJ

New and quite simple information. I'm up early typing this, because it sounds like rush hour in my city at 5 a.m. in the morning. They're not even trying to drive quietly, I hear cars rushing fast, and no police cars stopping speeders lol. 

So, it is defo "gift card" collecting time in my city. It will be a mad scene today, should I go out shopping with my little bit of support money from my ex and people will defo be acting like clowns today while out and about. Tradtional at this time in my town, they shop for back to school. They must do quite well for gift cards and shopping, to rush out at 5 a.m. in the morning. Lol, the driving force, that money can be.

See, this is the new way of drving the economy - may be not new, but certainly growing in popularity. The people driving at 5 a.m. in the morning, are getting payed to be thugs, and we have nots, TI's, are merely the ones they're pitted against.

So, if you're not a gift card getter/gangstalker, watch your backs out and about today Aug 31. Mark my words, it's likely going to be madness everywhere in the major cities anyway. If you are a gift card getter, well, your people's loud driving gets me woke up at 5 a.m. when you're people are off to get your gift cards and I will likely post here for people, as heads up for them to watch their backs on such days. Oh, I hope this thread doesn't have to stay in ABB's front page of postings, but oh well, such is the crazy spiritual life in this world.

Oh and feel free, if you (or any TI's) notice a busy traffic in your area, at 5 a.m. in your mornings lol, and post here too, help others to notice such things. Knowledge is power.

--

August 31, 2017 at 6:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

lisaJ at December 17, 2016 at 1:44 PM

I have been monitoring that situation for the last few months, due to the observance that spiritual people (mostly on Youtube) are now being targeted. These are mostly regular folks, not scientists and Stars that usually get such treatment, now it's moving to regular people.

This video is from a Dr of physics ironically, she tends to talk a lot, but she breaks it down in a more lengthy but valid way.  Dr Katherine Horton who now lives in Sweden or something (she's from Germany and also Oxford educated). She has been targeted, likely due to being outspoken on the state of things going on in this world - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQvxBNY3WjY - <<<her latest video. She has turned her office into being surrounded by metal (aluminum) to try to prevent energy weapons attacks to her head.

She believes that the TI thing started to happen since the 9/11 "terrorist" attack, and multiplied out from there. She also gets gangstalked when going out, and has had death threats. She has tried to appeal to the judicial system to help her with no results positive.

I have my own added beliefs about this situation, especially given that it's now happening to regular folks - people of all walks of life. And people around the world! It's a world wide thing! My belief is that due to the shift going on in our world, people are waking up. And the establishment wants to keep us low. They call the gangstalking actual street theater. Now, that tells me, that it's a matter of we switched off our TV's and are more discerning of what we want to entertain ourselves with. The establishment wants us to feel fear, and will do what they can to inject fear into our entertainment. So, fear is now brought to us by paid actors (in the sense of the idiots who take payment to perform), and they bring it right to our streets and our comings and goings. It's for fear, only. And they get paid for it, and we go forth isolated and put into poverty as we don't feel much oomph about wishing to work or make a living beyond our homes.

However, if an awakend person rises above fear. Then what? That is the next step that I will watch for with interest. As, I am targeted in a minor way, I get the street theater. I think my town is run a mok with them, idiots. But, esp. this year I am over feeling fear about it, I just don't care, it's lunacy on their part. So, I think other things, more like anger and pity for their souls if they even have souls. It's been quite a thing to study and observe going on in this world. A tipping point will happen, and the sheeple will keep waking up and getting spiritually stronger irregardless of "gang stalking" going on in our world. They're only making people stronger. IMHO.

I've given readings to people who have been targeted in this way and surprisingly, most of them handle it quite well but then again, upon reading them and their energies - they have the spirit, soul and fortitude of Fort Knox! These people are obviously targeted to dim their light and energetic influence in the world and those who are participating in this trickery needs to know that there is a 'cause and effect' to everything - be prepared for their 'effect'...

On the other hand, I agree with Lisa... We must start limiting the amount of time we spend around electronics and even on social media, which is why you all have not been seeing a lot of my presence as much in past months... Here's another tip - don't take your phone everywhere you go. If you do take it with you, wrap it in aluminum or use tools created by scientific minds in the spiritual community to neutralize the energy coming from the phones.

--

“Keep it growing and flowing”

September 1, 2017 at 12:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

lisaJ

They're back at it again this very early morning - the gangstalking brigade. So, I live in a fair sized city, about may be 200000 people in and around my town. For some reason, between about 4 a.m. to 6 a.m. there's a constant stream of vehicles rushing past a main road near where I live. I suppose the gift card depot is not far past where I live. I'd love to one day go out and investigate where exactly they have to go, but I am one who wouldn't be going out and leaving my kids at home (like I suspect those people may do, not sure, may be they dump their kids in their cars too). Strangest exposé.

And the traffic runs so strangely smoothly - like they all have a set time to get there and get their economy boosting "pay", and then smoothly flow back to their homes to later start their day where ever they have to go. I don't hear any cars beeping or sounding like traffic is backed up or anything, it's like a well oiled machine running out there. What a strange society I have to live in.

--

September 28, 2017 at 5:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.