You   Are   Loved   Beyond   Measure!

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > SPIRITUALITY > Our next lives

Andrew Douglas

Do you ever think about where your next life will be and what it will be like? I can't say I'm obsessed with the idea but it does seem nice to ponder from time to time. For me I want to have my own realm I can control things a bit more. I always thought it would be nice to live in something like a fantasy world where there is magic instead of technology. No modern day distraction or worries simply practicing magic and being one with nature. I think it would be fun to be some type of wizard or an elvish magician who could manipulate the bounds of reality and make my own little perfect universe where everything is to my liking. Or perhaps I could live a simple life as a Hobbit in a peaceful green country where there is no war or violence and life consists of growing things and planning parties. 

September 24, 2016 at 12:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

I honestly can't say that I have pondered on what my next life will be because I plan on just going back home! I have no interest incarnating as another persona or personality, other than my true greater self for a long, long, long time! By the way, beautiful aspiration and image!

--

“Keep it growing and flowing”

September 24, 2016 at 1:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Apple

AstralBooBaby at September 24, 2016 at 1:43 AM

I honestly can't say that I have pondered on what my next life will be because I plan on just going back home! I have no interest incarnating as another persona or personality, other than my true greater self for a long, long, long time! By the way, beautiful aspiration and image!

Hmm, where is the true home at for you? 

What is the true greater self and how would you know if your going back to that, then repeating and incarnating back into another persona?

--
September 24, 2016 at 2:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

lisaJ

My only honest answer is my soul will go next where it needs to go. 

I am blessed this life to live in a fairly safe country, my needs are met, my family's needs seem to be met. I don't have big family, but the ones left kicking around seem to be doing well. 

So, if I come back here to do more "3D" existence, then so be it. If I move on to some other place, so be that. I dunno, I'm too focused on the now to really ponder that far ahead. 

--

September 24, 2016 at 3:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Danijel

What you described - are mainly a non-physical realities , where we definetly all go . There is one point of when the technology becomes completely unnecessary - and that point is within the transition from physical to non-physical ( especially when speaking about permanent transition to 6D ) . At that moment , our body - bodies - are our own "spacecraft" and we arent bound with anything anymore to physical - we are fully free to go wherever we want , not experiencing limitations within our linear time-space matrix anymore . 

For me , I think there are potential three possibilities where I will go : if I make a transition earlier - I think I would stick still a bit to the physical Earth , as helping hand to people in my current incarnation . If I make a transition later - I think I will go either as incarnation within the "future" Humanity , or , I will also "go home" . Despite Im not even sure exactly what the "home" is , but I have my own feeling that gives me definite nod that this is possible ... this could be back to the  Source ( "The God" , I honestly doubt in this option - feeling there is still much to do ) , or maybe as incarnation on the other planet , part of my Oversoul connection . I really dont know fully sure for later transition , there are several options open ... but if I make transition earlier , as I said , I think I will stick a bit to Earth in one way . I dont know exactly how my higher Self would fully react here , maybe not as I react now in this moment , but I think I would want to be a helpful hand to some Souls still within in physical here on Earth - especially to people who I care deeply . I would be some sort of their "guardian" , which resonates highly with me . 

Also , I think ... there mere fact that we are all here in this particular incarnations within this specific timeline of really , MAJOR changes - tells me that all our current incarnations are special in one way . Undoubtedly , this will be the "last test" for some , and they will make direct transition to non-physical , permanently , in 6D and even higher . Something tells me , that "early transition" and "late transition" are defined within the narrow phase between , meaning at one threshold , many Souls will leave this reality , according to their Free Will . That threshold is - this period now , for several years .

Despite all of this - I think I have still lot of work to do within this incarnation . But even if it goes as early transition , my Free Will would decide further . I could never got into situation "oh , I picked wrong , I wanna pick other" - thats not possible , as there are no wrong picks . 

--

Rise above Infinity 

We are eternal Humanity 

September 24, 2016 at 8:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Randus Phillips (Randy)

@ Astralboobaby I don't blame you buddy, I feel the same way and I have this "home sickness." But perhaps after a very long well deserved break and rest. I may explore other civilizations out there in the universe that are more friendly and harmonious that reside on the higher dimensions. The 3rd dimension and 3rd density is hell for me. The 5th dimension and density or higher for me. But I want to stay home for a while and heal energetically.

--

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds." - Albert Einstein

September 25, 2016 at 10:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Douglas

I will take a hiatus after this life granted but still there are some experiences I'd still like to have one day in the future. 

September 25, 2016 at 11:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ken7Jedi
I would love to explore other worlds beyond the stars. I think I am an adventurer by heart. I am willing to incarnate one more time on planet Earth to help a little bit like Danijel but that's only if I accomplish everything that I needed to do in this life time. Just talking about these make my soul excited. I always wonder if there is a higher dimensional "anime" world but more fluid. My next life? All I want is to live in a peaceful enviroment and have awesome super powers to help and protect the weak if needed.
September 26, 2016 at 12:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SheOnAnotherLevel

I would love to incarnate in one of those utopian societies. Maybe be a fae or some kind of beautiful elemental, lol.

--

Zenith Femininity

September 26, 2016 at 11:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Glitza

I think we all get to rest up between incarnations. Some of us may choose to holiday in places much like you've described. Maybe you're yearning for such a place because you've been there before on some level and can't wait to go back. Regardless, that place you've described sounds wonderful

I never really thought about my next life. From this limited perspective, I feel like I'm not done with earth. Even though I really want a break, and I am really tired of the way things are, I still feel very connected to the earth. I very much want to explore other galaxies/dimensions/etc, but I feel very attached to the earth right now for whatever reason...

Though we don't know for sure, the thought that for some of you guys this might be your last incarnation on earth makes me extremely sad. :( Seriously, I'm feeling a little downhearted at the thought. Though, that's the natural cycle of things, I guess. There are infinite corners of the universe to explore, after all.

But the earth and I, I don't think we're done with each other yet. ;)

September 26, 2016 at 8:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Apple

AstralBooBaby at September 30, 2016 at 12:45 PM

Apple at September 24, 2016 at 2:21 PM

What is the true greater self and how would you know if your going back to that, then repeating and incarnating back into another persona?

My soul essence is originally from the Syrian star system - Syria is my home. Some things we just 'know'... My real form is one that cannot be restricted. Basically, I can look and be anything that I would like by thought but my vibratory imprint and spherical colors will always be the same ;)... I am very confident that this IS my last life on this earth but this is true for a great number of Beings who have been incarnating in these earhly cycles for a long time.

hmm, the inner knowing of that I havent really got or I havent noticed, but interestingly enough I had a sense ever since I was a little kid of feeling different from everybody else and knowing theres something more to what is just there. When I was 4 or 5 I was in that drowsly sleepy state I remember my mom carrying me to my bed and I kept telling her I want to go home over and over.(only thing significant with that "home phenomenon) and also remembering oceans and great technology in an odd way. For years I'd get a cold rush shoot up my spine or chills when I think of something like this.

idk what is truth, but i cant really say ive been trying to really dig deeper into what i feel. Hopefully Ill find out soon enough

--
September 30, 2016 at 9:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hello

Apple at September 30, 2016 at 9:05 PM

AstralBooBaby at September 30, 2016 at 12:45 PM

Apple at September 24, 2016 at 2:21 PM

My soul essence is originally from the Syrian star system - Syria is my home. Some things we just 'know'... My real form is one that cannot be restricted. Basically, I can look and be anything that I would like by thought but my vibratory imprint and spherical colors will always be the same ;)... I am very confident that this IS my last life on this earth but this is true for a great number of Beings who have been incarnating in these earhly cycles for a long time.

hmm, the inner knowing of that I havent really got or I havent noticed, but interestingly enough I had a sense ever since I was a little kid of feeling different from everybody else and knowing theres something more to what is just there. When I was 4 or 5 I was in that drowsly sleepy state I remember my mom carrying me to my bed and I kept telling her I want to go home over and over.(only thing significant with that "home phenomenon) and also remembering oceans and great technology in an odd way. For years I'd get a cold rush shoot up my spine or chills when I think of something like this.

idk what is truth, but i cant really say ive been trying to really dig deeper into what i feel. Hopefully Ill find out soon enough

@Kyo - ". . . also remembering oceans and great technology in an odd way. For years I'd get a cold rush shoot up my spine or chills when I think of something like this. . . ."  

Sounds like Atlantis to me, at least that's what comes to mind. The reason behind this could be a variety of things though, as you may already know. Didn't you mention in one post how you resonated deeply with the movie Atlantis: The Lost Empire? Unless I'm mistaken...

Regardless, I am aware that many cultures around the world do have within their mythologies a history or story of a massive flood. So I wouldn't be surprised if many souls on Earth have a memory of this within their energetic memory/matrix. Many have spoken on this already all over the internet.

October 4, 2016 at 10:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Apple

Perhaps, I have a lot of things in my head that are similar to this, but find them more questionable, but this is just one example I like to remember being played out in my head.

October 5, 2016 at 12:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ShamsLight

@ ABB -- For some strange reasons I thought that the "teleportation experience" that you had talked about in your video was a premonition of a potential family that you would go to after this one in the USA. Do you remember the experience that you had talked about being teleported to "Qorta" or "Korta" in Ethiopia? I thought that the baby that was held in the hand of its mother was either a future father or mother of yours. I am shocked that you would KNOW that this is your last experience as a physical person. How do these things TRULY work? What functions/responsibilities will you be having? I feel like Higher Beings may not always physically incarnate here on Earth, but could send or transfer powerful & encouraging thoughts to others that may be receptive to their energies? Is this the kind of work (Guiding, helping, supporting) you will be having? Kind of like an Unvisible Helper? This stuff is deep and has been on my mind throughout the entire evening... 

--

***Clean yourself and you will clean the world***

October 5, 2016 at 1:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

artheart

Next life I just want to be aware of every life I've had, and not reincarnate as a physical being. I'd preferably like my soul to be able to drift through and from the realms, visit anyone and anything and be able to interact with any being through their dreams, or equivalent of dreams. Would be nice to also know where my loved ones are so I can pay them visits.

October 5, 2016 at 11:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Travis Dottin

Don't Really Care About Next Lives Because  I Just Care About Being Home Whatever Realm I Belong To 

--

I Hope You Don't "Die" Knowing Your Life Is A Lie In The Next Life 

June 30, 2017 at 3:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.