Y   O  U      A  R  E        L  O  V  E  D       B  E  Y  O  N  D       M  E  A  S  U  R  E

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > Other Discussion > A thread for the Arts

Andrew Eblen

Since there are now threads related to dreams, musicc, and films here on the forums I decided to start another threa dedicated to art. One can share ay type of art they like weather it be classical or more modern. I'd also like members to describe what the piece makes them feel and think. I'll start here with a few pieces myself. 

This painting is by an artist named Vladimir Kush. I really enjoy thise piece along with his other works because they appear surreal and give a perspective into the very fabric of reality. 

September 9, 2016 at 6:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SheOnAnotherLevel

Great idea! Here's some amazing art work that I am so drawn to!

--

Zenith Femininity

September 9, 2016 at 10:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SheOnAnotherLevel
--

Zenith Femininity

September 9, 2016 at 10:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SheOnAnotherLevel
--

Zenith Femininity

September 9, 2016 at 10:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

Great idea for a thread Andrew! Here's a beautiful abstract painting! I really love this one because of the radiant colors, patterns and orb-like layers! It's almost like looking at a piece of heaven! 

--

“Keep it growing and flowing”

September 10, 2016 at 10:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

@Astralboobaby 

That's a beautiful piece of abstract art! I absolutely love it. I wish artwork like this would be in museums and such. I might have to find a way to get this piece into my house. 

Here is a picture of a little fantasy cottage. I like how peaceful and tranquil it looks. It looks like somewhere I could live and enjoy a simple life. 

September 11, 2016 at 12:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

Here is a painting inspired by the book the Hobbit. I simply love seeing such a fine and lovely green country with flowers and many growing things. It really gives oneself a sense of timelessness looking upon this landscape. 
September 11, 2016 at 12:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

I like this art piece. I really adore the expressions on the characters faces. The playful nature of the magician really makes me feel happy. 
September 11, 2016 at 12:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

September 11, 2016 at 12:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

lisaJ

I love the art of autistic persons. Here's one example. Very whimsical offerings

I also like at least a couple of artists that work in Canada, native art, not far from where I live. The artistts live on Manitoulin Island. There are many great native artists in the western world and probably even abroad in Europe especially there are some who have tapped into that there. 

This is one of my current favorite artists, he has better offerings, but not a lot are posted online, (I think they sell very much and are cherished in people's homes) Ivan Shawana. This is a fairly good image of what he makes - 

What I appreciate about this art, may probably sound "sexist" but I think this person and many others i'm sure have tapped into the more feminine side of things and portray a beautiful honour of that. Very refreshing and appreciated.

--

September 11, 2016 at 6:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

@lisaJ

That's really pretty! thanks for sharing. I'm starting to really appreciate Canadian culture a little more. 

September 12, 2016 at 12:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

September 17, 2016 at 1:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SheOnAnotherLevel

Andrew Eblen at September 17, 2016 at 1:07 AM

Amazing! So life like! :)

--

Zenith Femininity

September 18, 2016 at 11:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jah 3000

I like animation a lot! 

--