Y o u    A r e     L o v e d    B e y o n d    M e a s u r e !

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > Science > UFOs

Apple

UFOs are an interesting topic, but I had noticed that Astral boo baby acknowledged that they or (some) are homegrown. This is what caught my eye as I did not expect him to be the first one who delves into spiritual topics and at the same time acknowledge that there are crafts that are man-made.

I love this topic and have a deep burn in the back of my head to attain or create one as insane as that sounds. On another note, I noticed he acknowledged that what people would call "greys" are nothing more than genetically engineered creatues. This is why alot of animal mutilations deal with sexual organs and wombs being taken out. Either way I want to know your take on this subject and hope for Astral to give more insight on this matter as its killing me to find out more.

For instance I cannot find out what the whole meaning of them doing this is for, like if its fir an entier agenda to be played out..

go all out on it::

--
July 24, 2016 at 7:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SheOnAnotherLevel

I find the topic of UFOs interesting as well. I saw videos from so called 'insiders' who say that our military and government has back engineered ET and alien crafts that had fallen to earth and this is probably what abb is talking about when he said that some UFOs are homegrown. And if they are back engineering fallen crafts, that would mean that aliens and ETs are real. I don't know anything much about the common greys but there's obviously something real about that too since there are carvings and depictions found on them all over the world, going back hundreds if not thousands of years. I just think that there is no way we are the only life forms in the universe.

--

Zenith Femininity

July 24, 2016 at 7:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Apple

Yeah it definitely causes interesting perspectives from these types of speculations, but from my point of view I feel these are all just from man made material and that there is nothing alien about it. (only in refering to the whole area 51 stuff and related covers) in the other hand we have the what people say spiritual (UFOs) im not well versed on this subject matter, but wouldnt mind hearing experiences as im honestly not spiritual when it comes to practicing this types of phenomenon.

--
July 24, 2016 at 9:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacha

Most UFOs are natural phenomenon that we still have no real understanding of.

Some are alien/extraterrestrials, but the latter do a lot to hide themselves - sometimes unsucessfully.

Some other UFOs are terrestrial - Human or otherwise.

In the case of Human made crafts, they do not do very good job at hiding themselves.

The others born from Earth hide themselves very well.

--

...If you can gather the strength and courage to face yourself objectively, your sight will become clearer and illusions will crumble before your feet.

July 24, 2016 at 11:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

lisaJ

This is also an interesting topic to me. I had read up and searched a bit on ET's a while back. One person's books kind of got me interested in the so called higher abilities of certain ET races - plus there's a spiritual connection, it deals more with the betterment of our human race. But the author and person is Drunvalo Melchizedek (I haven't heard much from him in a while). He has travelled around the world doing ceremonies at key places, and spoke of otherworldly beings helping him along the way. Can't recall which "label" the beings had, wish I had the clearer memory. But his books the Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life, and one called Serpent of Light, are IMHO good reads as it not only links us to otherworldly beings, but also has much to do with the ancient sites in our world and their connection to those advanced beings. Another interesting person to look up is Brian Foerster on Ytube, he also travels to places like Peru and the pyramids at Egypt. It doesn't all give clear answers to all questions. Probably more puzzle pieces and mysteries to be found. But again, I think it's an interesting thing to search, and personally I seek to learn about "good" aspects to their presence and not the scary encounters people sometimes speak of.

--

July 25, 2016 at 12:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Apple

I guess this calls for me getting one myself, who wants to come with me to the bermuda triangle?? Im going to go there and lasso me one fresh out of the ocean.

--
July 25, 2016 at 4:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Godfrey
The more one intuned with the soul and aware of the frrequencies being created. People will learn that we project, create these frequencies... On a quantum level a hu-man can have an extra-terrestrial incarnation, some of these extraterrestrials are here. Some are observing this dense reality. On a deeper spiritual understanding everything is ONE. A big space family.. It wouldn't surprise that some if these craft are also homegrown or plant like or cgi..
--

July 25, 2016 at 11:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Apple

--
July 29, 2016 at 1:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

Apple at July 24, 2016 at 7:34 PM

UFOs are an interesting topic, but I had noticed that Astral boo baby acknowledged that they or (some) are homegrown. This is what caught my eye as I did not expect him to be the first one who delves into spiritual topics and at the same time acknowledge that there are crafts that are man-made.

I love this topic and have a deep burn in the back of my head to attain or create one as insane as that sounds. On another note, I noticed he acknowledged that what people would call "greys" are nothing more than genetically engineered creatues. This is why alot of animal mutilations deal with sexual organs and wombs being taken out. Either way I want to know your take on this subject and hope for Astral to give more insight on this matter as its killing me to find out more.

For instance I cannot find out what the whole meaning of them doing this is for, like if its fir an entier agenda to be played out..

We have a lot of archived information and dialog about UFO's -- I truly hope that you are able to search out some of the gems that are already here... As for your questions regarding the agendas behind those who are interdimensional or from another place? Well, there are many different sects who are here for different reasons, just as there are various spirit/soul and soul types that have incarnated here at this time, for various reasons, lessons and purposes... For example, the agenda and purposes can range from collecting resources and genetic materials (humans, cows and otherwise) for their respective sustenance and survival... While others may be here to keep an eye on their children who are incarnates in human form... There are groups who are interested in genetic materials to create or co-create different life forms in order to add to the expansion of creation OR there's an observation of human behavior as a litmus for either the growth, evolution and in some cases the crippling or retardation of humanity (some see our progress as a threat to their dominance and control grids)... Continue to ask yourself the questions that you are most interested in learning about and trust that the universe will lead you to the answer.

--

“Keep it growing and flowing”

July 31, 2016 at 3:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Apple

AstralBooBaby at July 31, 2016 at 3:00 AM

We have a lot of archived information and dialog about UFO's -- I truly hope that you are able to search out some of the gems that are already here... As for your questions regarding the agendas behind those who are interdimensional or from another place? Well, there are many different sects who are here for different reasons, just as there are various spirit/soul and soul types that have incarnated here at this time, for various reasons, lessons and purposes... For example, the agenda and purposes can range from collecting resources and genetic materials (humans, cows and otherwise) for their respective sustenance and survival... While others may be here to keep an eye on their children who are incarnates in human form... There are groups who are interested in genetic materials to create or co-create different life forms in order to add to the expansion of creation OR there's an observation of human behavior as a litmus for either the growth, evolution and in some cases the crippling or retardation of humanity (some see our progress as a threat to their dominance and control grids)... Continue to ask yourself the questions that you are most interested in learning about and trust that the universe will lead you to the answer.

This is interesting, oh also I have been looking at some of the videos ever since you've referred me. Currently at the moment im just binging the 5 hour credo mutwa documentary. The agenda you have told me can be quite alarming if i were ever to encounter the latter agenda, but it probably wouldn't stop me from trying to get it down to the ground and taking the aircraft for myself.(lol) I find the shapes the ufo craft are shaped into extremely attractive, their orb or triangle shapes, etc... I was always fixated on getting one for my own and diving into the ocean ever since I was a little kid.

--
August 3, 2016 at 6:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

Apple at August 3, 2016 at 6:26 PM

This is interesting, oh also I have been looking at some of the videos ever since you've referred me. Currently at the moment im just binging the 5 hour credo mutwa documentary. The agenda you have told me can be quite alarming if i were ever to encounter the latter agenda, but it probably wouldn't stop me from trying to get it down to the ground and taking the aircraft for myself.(lol) I find the shapes the ufo craft are shaped into extremely attractive, their orb or triangle shapes, etc... I was always fixated on getting one for my own and diving into the ocean ever since I was a little kid.

Any great head-way with your UFO research? Just curious, do you feel a resonance with any or much of the Credo Mutwa documentaries? 

--

August 5, 2016 at 12:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Apple

not much with my UFO research, but also not much of a resonance with the credo mutwa stories. Although, I found them really interesting with his encounters with strange beings. If anything when he said that the grey aliens had a chemically smell thats probably the closest thing that had to any resonance, but in total not really-we are probably extremely different in our own worlds apart figuratively

--
August 5, 2016 at 12:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Apple

forgot to mention I do have a resonance with atlantis if that helps, since I was very little the disney movie atlantis or the thought was such a place got me wilded up or anything with ocean 

--
August 5, 2016 at 1:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

Apple at August 5, 2016 at 12:55 PM

not much with my UFO research, but also not much of a resonance with the credo mutwa stories. Although, I found them really interesting with his encounters with strange beings. If anything when he said that the grey aliens had a chemically smell thats probably the closest thing that had to any resonance, but in total not really-we are probably extremely different in our own worlds apart figuratively

Cool...  And thank you for the feedback :)

--

August 5, 2016 at 1:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

Apple at August 5, 2016 at 1:22 PM

forgot to mention I do have a resonance with atlantis if that helps, since I was very little the disney movie atlantis or the thought was such a place got me wilded up or anything with ocean 

Yes, the resonance is where I recommend that you delve deeper into -- Herein where you may most likely find the pathway towards true higher-SELF realization.

--

August 5, 2016 at 1:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Apple

Dominance and control grids? What kind of entities are these to be wanting to control others? I wonder how this was "all" set off to begin with to create such a thing. I wonder if they were the ones that attacked/ and or tried to beam me up in a ufo craft all in my dream state. Now I know there might be other beings that are nefarious as well but may not have a connection to 'they', but it seems 'they' are more in control of what orchestrates here.

Theres just so much I need/ and want to know but I guess I need to find most of it with my own trial and error/ growth its just I always am usually an inpatient person lol (always have been)

though, I felt compelled to come back to this

--
April 1, 2017 at 11:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

Apple at April 1, 2017 at 11:32 PM

Dominance and control grids? What kind of entities are these to be wanting to control others? I wonder how this was "all" set off to begin with to create such a thing. I wonder if they were the ones that attacked/ and or tried to beam me up in a ufo craft all in my dream state. Now I know there might be other beings that are nefarious as well but may not have a connection to 'they', but it seems 'they' are more in control of what orchestrates here.

Theres just so much I need/ and want to know but I guess I need to find most of it with my own trial and error/ growth its just I always am usually an inpatient person lol (always have been)

These entities can range from those who want to be God over and above other Gods OR they can be parasites who are feeding off of the energy, mind and consciousness of humans. They see humans similar to how a famer may see livestock or how a pimp may view a prostitute... It's all about what 'we' can do for their benefit. Harsh but true. They are truly void of light and higher, expanded consciousness! 

--

April 2, 2017 at 10:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Apple

AstralBooBaby at April 2, 2017 at 10:04 AM

Apple at April 1, 2017 at 11:32 PM

These entities can range from those who want to be God over and above other Gods OR they can be parasites who are feeding off of the energy, mind and consciousness of humans. They see humans similar to how a famer may see livestock or how a pimp may view a prostitute... It's all about what 'we' can do for their benefit. Harsh but true. They are truly void of light and higher, expanded consciousness! 

Oh I see, it seems in a sense they have a little difference when it comes to ranging to be gods and just straight parasites. Interestingly enough I had a friend  a while back  (Might have mentioned him here) but I once asked him a question years ago and said; "what would happen if I send "god" some of my energy?" and he said; ".....he"d just suck it all up". To be honest idk why I even said such a question at the time, but it later clicked to me that the friend that told me this could potentially be a parasite in human form for all i know because there was a lot of stuff that was simply but in plain sight, but hes a friend to me nonetheless still lol and the whole  keywords of "god" and "energy" were there so he was maybe referencing something parasitic perhaps?

hmm

April 2, 2017 at 12:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

nobody

Millions of ETVs (extra-terrestrial vehicles) travel the space in our immediate solar system alone.  Thousands upon thousands of ARVs (alien reporduction vehicles) and human engineered anti-gravitic craft are also stationed and deployed throughout this solar system and beyond.  Certain agencies have secret space program bases in Antartica, the Moon and Mars just to name a few depots.  I just read "EMPIRE Beneath the Ice - How the Nazis Won World War II" - By Steve Quayle.   http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=624. ; The early chapters is describe how Nazi saucers destroyed a US naval fleet in Antartica circa 1946.  There is also an abudance of information available on the "Cosmic Disclosure" series with David Wilcock and Corey Goode.  Corey Goode spend over 2 decades working with secret space programs.

April 2, 2017 at 12:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

lifeloveandthecosmos
I just watched this documentary by Dr. Steven Greer called UNACKNOWLEGED. about the ET and ufo phenomenon -  very good and recommended, hes ton years and years of research.

I personally believe that the intelligence community has home grown spacecraft either from reverse engineering wreckage or it was technology given to those who have in a sense made a pact with "the devil."

Kept secret because IF THEY WANT TO STAGE AN ET INVASION they can, and that could be their last resort to putting us into the worldwide totalitarian new world order. 

They have already instilled an irrational fear of aliens in most of us through Hollywood. When you think about it, why WOULD the mind immediately go to - they want to take us over - vs. they want to help us?

June 2, 2017 at 12:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.