Y o u    A r e     L o v e d    B e y o n d    M e a s u r e !

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > Songs & Poetry > Favorite Quotes

Andrew Eblen

I thought I'd share some of my favorite quotes and you can share yours too and talk about why you like them. 

Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.

Oscar Wilde

Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught.

Oscar Wilde

Society exists only as a mental concept; in the real world there are only individuals.

Oscar Wilde

Observe good faith and justice toward all nations. Cultivate peace and harmony with all.

George Washington

Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it.

Malcolm X

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.

William Shakespeare

The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.

Albert Einstein

April 25, 2015 at 12:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

These are just a handful I'll be sure to share more

April 25, 2015 at 12:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SheOnAnotherLevel

Now, that's deep!

--

Zenith Femininity

April 25, 2015 at 4:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Marie <3

Share some more! :) I like these Andy.

--

Love is simple if you just let it flow...

April 25, 2015 at 4:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

I see that you've posted 3 of my favorite quotes ever! I love simple yet powerful quotes -- I certainly hope that some of my own stand the test of time. Thank you buddy!

--

“Keep it growing and flowing”

April 28, 2015 at 1:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

M.A.P

I looove reading quotes ^.^

April 29, 2015 at 1:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

findingtheway

I really like all those quotes above. I have one similar to M.A.P. My favourite of all times.

“The one thing you can’t take away from me is the way I choose to respond to what you do to me. The last of one’s freedoms is to choose one’s attitude in any given circumstance.”

― Viktor E. Frankl

--

Make the world a better place

April 30, 2015 at 7:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ShamsLight

Don't worry! Just relax, close your eyes and let the Invisble Hand tickle & caress you... -- Chuck Yonga :P

--

***Clean yourself and you will clean the world***

April 30, 2015 at 1:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

May 4, 2015 at 2:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

"If you're on a train on thought you have to ride it out until the station. You can't just jump out at an arbitrary point because you think the trains going too far."

May 4, 2015 at 6:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.

Stephen Hawking

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/s/stephen_hawking.html#e0sEXokOh6EJtefi.99

May 7, 2015 at 11:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

If you live a life of make-believe, your life isn't worth anything until you do something that does challenge your reality. And to me, sailing the open ocean is a real challenge, because it's life or death.

Morgan Freeman

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/search_results.html#ZVzCmwyU1z2j43qI.99

May 7, 2015 at 11:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ShamsLight

“Everything that is great in life is the product of slow growth; the newer, and greater, and higher, and nobler the work, the slower is its growth, the surer is its lasting success. Mushrooms attain their full power in a night; oaks require decades. A fad lives its life in a few weeks; a philosophy lives through generations and centuries. If you are sure you are right, do not let the voice of the world, or of friends, or of family swerve you for a moment from your purpose.” by (((William George Jordan)))

--

***Clean yourself and you will clean the world***

May 7, 2015 at 11:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

eerie777

A Seed for Contemplation

Before you can improve your life and find a measure of happiness, you must learn to do one thing every day out of pure love. That means, don’t expect anything in return—neither thanks nor happiness. Pick that occasion carefully. Then, whatever that one act of giving of yourself to someone else is, do it with all your heart.

—Harold Klemp

--

Each One Teach One...

May 8, 2015 at 2:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Randus Phillips (Randy)

"He who controls the printed page, controls the thinking of the age." - Dr. Ray Hagins

“Doublethink means the power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them.” ― George Orwell, 1984

--

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds." - Albert Einstein

May 11, 2015 at 12:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

May 13, 2015 at 3:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.

Oscar Wilde

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/o/oscar_wilde.html#UD2pJvRpdQWKKhLI.99

May 27, 2015 at 2:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

If you have an opportunity to use your voice you should use it.

Samuel L. Jackson

May 27, 2015 at 2:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation.

Michael Jackson

May 27, 2015 at 2:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.

Arnold Schwarzenegger

May 27, 2015 at 2:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.