Y o u    A r e     L o v e d    B e y o n d    M e a s u r e !

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > (Lucid) Dreams > Sticky: Dreams Thread

Andrew Eblen

I'm making a thread here for us to post our dreams and all that. I'll try to post my dreams regularly. I thought it would be fun and a good way to get to know each other. Having this will be a good way to share information and knowledge. 

Here are my most recent dreams

I was driving a car with several of my friends. We came up to some old mansion and there were so many cars parked there. Like 200 perhaps and the mansion seemed to go on forever. My friend Brandon didn't like the place and wanted to leave but my friend Tanner wanted to go in and I was curious to see what was inside. We went inside and for some reason I kept feeling a really bad vibe around there like something really nasty was going on.  My friends and I got split up and we tried to get back together but I can't remember what else happaned. 

I then had some dream about some woman on a chariot trying to get out of what I believe was the same place. She kept breaking through the walls then some kind of zombie woman came out of nowhere. The imagery was so freaky I woke up. 

I then had a dream about Batman. I was watching him beat up some criminals on a rooftop. He had to get really tough and he was knocking out people and there was even some blood shown. 

These dreams were all two nights ago and some of the most messed up ones I've ever had. Hopefully I'll have more pleasant ones to share in my next entry.  What are some of your recent dreams?

November 3, 2014 at 11:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Marie <3
Really odd dream about Ian McKellen and a Kevin bacon. I don't do dreams about celebrities lol they don't really interest me. It was odd.
--

Love is simple if you just let it flow...

November 4, 2014 at 9:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

aevong
Last night I had a dream that I was in a school hall way and a light skinned girl said hi to me, however I Ignored her in a playful manner. Then she jokingly said "oh so you cant hear me now". Somehow she got to me and we hugged. I dont know what this dream meant lol
November 4, 2014 at 3:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

aevong at November 4, 2014 at 3:28 PM

Last night I had a dream that I was in a school hall way and a light skinned girl said hi to me, however I Ignored her in a playful manner. Then she jokingly said "oh so you cant hear me now". Somehow she got to me and we hugged. I dont know what this dream meant lol

I think this girl wanted you and liked your energy that's the vibe I get. She sound neutral in intent. 

November 4, 2014 at 7:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Marie <3

Maybe that you should pay attention to who is trying to get yours :p Lol did you know the girl? I mean, is she physically real? If not, then you can assume that the girl is you (everyone is a version of yourself in a dream). So maybe it's your subconscious trying to tell you to pay attention to your wants and needs. Eerie could tell you more. I'm only good at figuring out my own dreams haha.
--

November 4, 2014 at 9:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

I have some serious dreams! They are often too many to break down and explain in a simplified way or format but two of the most recent and glaring dreams that I had was on viewing these 'alien-like' giant blue fishes swimming inside a massive aquarium... The second dream involved my oldest nephew hitting the lottery for 1 million dollars!

Without fail - every single time I dream about fish - someone in my circle is pregnant! I have a strong feeling of who it is too... My nephew 'hitting' the lottery was and is my personal wish for him to have a prosperous and successful life in lieu of all of the suffering he has endured in his former years with sickle cell disease. Another great thread recommendation fam!

--

“Keep it growing and flowing”

November 5, 2014 at 12:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

aevong

Marie <3 at November 4, 2014 at 9:56 PM

Maybe that you should pay attention to who is trying to get yours :p Lol did you know the girl? I mean, is she physically real? If not, then you can assume that the girl is you (everyone is a version of yourself in a dream). So maybe it's your subconscious trying to tell you to pay attention to your wants and needs. Eerie could tell you more. I'm only good at figuring out my own dreams haha.
I didnt know her but it felt like I knew her, if that makes sense lol. Its possibly what you said though
November 5, 2014 at 8:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

eerie777

You know reading a dream requires inspiration and listening to inner nudges!  if I don't get one when I hear a dream, I just give up on it...   especially dreams that are disjointed or don't seem to carry a message from the HigherSelf!

--

Each One Teach One...

November 6, 2014 at 5:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SheOnAnotherLevel

I have this dream of being on a nude beach, lol.

--

Zenith Femininity

November 6, 2014 at 10:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

eerie777

SheOnAnotherLevel at November 6, 2014 at 10:03 PM

I have this dream of being on a nude beach, lol.

LOL... now that's real exposure! haha

--

Each One Teach One...

November 7, 2014 at 11:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Trippin

I keep having dreams of my past. Not past lives, just my younger years.

--

November 7, 2014 at 12:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RiHawk

Used to have dreams about the future of me flying creating heaven on earth in my valley but because I messed up on that destiny I don't have them anymore....last dream I remember a couple of nights ago I was pulled out of my body from my feet about five times by this spirit/ man who was a "doctor" or some sorts...he gave me these "spirital" massages out of my body if that makes sense...really weird stuff....

--

Signature:

"I'm not Schizophrenic...I'm God" - "Exactly!!!"

November 7, 2014 at 2:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RiHawk

Boo if your nephew does win the lottery and he wants to invest a few thousand on someone trying out some methods such as hypnosis and ceremonies with shamans to take their true form and create heaven on earth you know who to contact...just sayin - worth a try...

--

Signature:

"I'm not Schizophrenic...I'm God" - "Exactly!!!"

November 7, 2014 at 2:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Marie <3
Is your company called Trotters Independent Traders Rhi? One day Rodders... :D I'm kidding.
--

November 8, 2014 at 12:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

I had some weird dreams last night. I remember one with these really disgusting zombies everywhere it was pretty freaky. They were like a pale blue blue and very sickly looking. 

November 10, 2014 at 6:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Marie <3
I had a dream. I was on the beach and talking to someone. Not very interesting can't remember it now haha. I remember opening some door that lead to a room that looked like the same room I'd just walked out of but the energy was different.
--

November 12, 2014 at 10:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

aevong
Amazing dream last night, I literally thought I was awoke the entire time it happened. Were on a field and ita evening. Suddenly behind a group of us we begin to see literal shooting stars. They were yellow and green and they were literally shaped like stars. I looked up and was amazed to see two suns in the sky. Then I saw a cloud of dust behind me and there was a poof sound and it was instantly night time. I saw about 5 enormous moons in the sky with vivid detail. I still didnt know I was dreaming so I was just staring at them in awe. Ive had a few of these dreams this year, but none as vivid.as this
November 13, 2014 at 6:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

Last night I had a dream I was at some type of mall complex the place was pretty big and seemed to be a bit futuristic. I saw this one girl from high school and I asked how her life had been recently and she said she was doing well. She later walked off. I noticed a lot of my former classmates were there. Maybe it was some type of hang out. The building complex had so many numerous rooms. One had a bunch of random wares and another had a big party going on. Then there were all sorts of stores. I remember there being a clock store with all sorts of fancy clocks. 

November 14, 2014 at 7:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

Another dream I had was where I was at this really neat hotel. There were these neat palm trees and some statues. It had a sort of ancient Egyptian feel to it. Although the hotel itself was very modern even a bit futuristic looking. The hotel surrounded the pool. I remember tons of people being there. I saw one of the rooms it was so nice. It had a big king sized bed and there were these like neon lights that look cool. It was very luxurious and peaceful. 

The room looked a lot like this 

November 14, 2014 at 7:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Marie <3
Shia LaBeouf was in my dream. I was handing him this drink of healing water and reiki healing him. Then he vanished and I was walking around a museum of my life. Can't remember anything else.
--

November 14, 2014 at 7:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.