Y ou   A r e     L o v e d    B e y o n d    M e a s u r e !

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > Member Stories > YOUR SENTIMENTS ON 2013

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

This year end cycle, or shall I say the past 12 months has definitely been some of the most trying times on every level one can imagine! I can certainly state that I have observed and witnessed more than enough of what I have just posted being applicable individually and collectively... However for me and from my perspective; the year 2013 was an accumulation or boiling point of every trial and tribulation that I had been experiencing off and on for the past 3 years! Everything was more extreme, consistent and constant than it has ever been but I hung in there and rolled with the punches; while still pushing to uplift and help others along the way. This past cycle was and is a time of some of the deepest self-reflection and ‘self-correction’ that I have gone through in my life at this point. This past year will be remembered as the year of extreme tests on every facet of my material and spiritual life, which evidently served as a catalyst to yet another ‘win’ after another! Yes! Given that none of what I’ve gone through or experienced has broken my spirit or killed me – I AM victorious and I continue to defy the odds! I share this not to come across as cocky or arrogant but to inspire, encourage and remind everyone that no matter where you are; how you feel or what you are going through – victory IS OUR divine nature and right! The past 12 months has shown me, more than ever that it is when 'forget' and 'loose sight' of the aforementioned; we are more prone to ‘fall’ and ‘beLIEve’ that we are without a chance of ever getting back up again!

This will be a year that I will forever hold in my heart as one of the most self-reflective and transformative years of my life. A couple of you guys have played major roles in this cycle or journey with me and I feel that you too have your own revelations and sentiments the result as well! Hence, synchronicity showed his/her/its force more than it has ever done for me in the year 2013 and the thing that I have learned is that synchronicity, ultimately means that no matter how bad or good a person, place or thing was or is – ‘IT’ was/is meant to ‘BE’ ----- On that note; I would like to know your views, feelings, thoughts, opinion or beliefs about your overall year in review? Express whatever your heart moves you to share!

--

“Keep it growing and flowing”

December 29, 2013 at 11:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jerry aka TLD

http://youtu.be/Vbfc3HAOw7o

Above is a link to a bootleg of the Symphony of the Goddesses - a performance by an orchestra of many themes in the Legend of Zelda video game franchise. It may seem kinda silly at first to link to something like this, but I feel it sums up my feelings about this year. Some of it is grand and adventurous, some of it is dark and ominous, some of it is tense and unnerving, and some of it is calm and soothing.

It's about two hours long, but you'll have to hear it for yourself. It just encapsulates so much about this year that I can't even venture to explain.

--

shrouded by thoughts

that i can't understand

they call this depression

and i call it the void

December 30, 2013 at 1:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

lisaJ

A roller coaster ride. My first thoughts. Not easy to elaborate either, much the same as ABB's sentiments. Family, people, observing the world. I've seen the extremes of good/love, and the extremes of the opposite. Now, maybe 2014 might prove to be a balancing (of myself in the middle). Who can say.

I am empathic, and sensitive to a lot of things. That has been something I'm currently working on getting a grip on. So, IMHO, I somehow don't see my year ending then on to new adventures, I feel my self work will be a continuing process. I too have learned much here at ABB, and hopefully I can help others too, or continue to do so :)

--

December 30, 2013 at 11:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Charlie.

Its been a hell of a ride! Looking forward to your predictions for 2014 if your gonna do it again abb :P 2013 has taught me that anything is possible, and whatever you put your mind to really does fold out! MAJORLY! ! My feelings of 2013 are mixed , it has been a year for great reflection on over all life in general ... if anything its shown me I can do great things - not just PUTTING my mind to it, but KEEPING my mind ON it! - a big lesson for 2014 I guess...

Another thing learned is that no matter how bad things are, there will always be loved ones to have a shoulder to cry on and to help me out and put me back on and find my feet - this goes for you guys especially ... not only this but no matter how alone we are there are always ones looking out for us and even ones willing to invest in our dreams.. (getting my own extra room/studio soon !!!) I've also learned as bad as I think I have it there are many others including friends who have it a lot worse...

I've also learned from 2013 that we're not as emotionally or spiritually invincible as we think we are...falling off the boat is easier and more likely than we think, however, there may be some tropical island paradise somewhere - you just gotta "keep on swimming" - (finding nemo anyone ? - lol).

More than anything a lesson from 2013 is that being honest with yourself is a whole lot harder than being honest with everybody else ... Someone told me last night that you have to think of yourself as your best friend - and I was being a shitty friend to myself :/

Another huge thing ive learned is what soul warrior was always talking about - that of comfort zones...no matter how much of a certain zone is a vibrational match - it's your job to capture it and embrace it and capture it...agh regret lol. ..just hope regret and the feelings of "fuck me I'm an idiot" don't play out into 2014 :/... 2013 - a year of enlightenment, money, tonnes of new friendships, the chances to be oneself, girls, ego, exploring one's inner world through their outer world - now that's really fun !, going on "adventures" and killing time in the summer whilst stoned without a care in the world...

2013 has taught me that all is possible , you've just got to accept it no matter how much fear or guilt is saying you don't deserve this ... I told myself or in fact promised myself at the beginning of 2013 I'd have a girlfriend by the end of it...now I'm starting to wonder how much I really do want one- the opportunities arose everywhere so much it actually scared me and I backed out of every one of them...even now .. guess that's ego in a nutshell! Agh...just can't stop feel ing guilty about how I made certain people feel now ..

2013 -an emotional guilt trip lol Still not sure what's ego and what's not ....duality why don't you come in here lol? Oh yeah - cos 2013 showed me I have a heart !!!!! Well done 2013 -congrats! Hoping to see a lot more comments here abb - we are not just for entertainment! Lol Thanks for the post though - much love!!!

--
Truman found the cameras.
December 30, 2013 at 4:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Maria aka Xc

Gosh..where do I start!  The year 2013 is going to be a year I will never forget and probably couldn't even if I tried to. I am sure I am not alone in saying that many of us have done quite a bit of soul-searching, to say the least.

I have learned so much about myself in this one year; more than many who probably take a whole lifetime to discover, and then some. 

I finally got the courage to let go of some limiting beliefs that I thought were serving me; only to find out they were the blocks standing in my way all along. There were times during the year when I became very antsy; felt like I should be doing more - little did I know that much of my work was taking place internally on so many levels, preparing me for what's to come.

I've lost friendships, and by that, primarily through no effort on my part - they just dissipated.  I think there's some story in the good ole book which speaks of the 'end time' where for example, you would be walking down the street with your friend / neighbor, and they just disappear / vanish lol.  Maybe it was just one of those 'side-dishes' I took in on one of those bible studies I attended in the past.

But yes, it certainly is an end time (2013) - the end onto the beginning of a new era!

I owe a great portion of me reaching this transitional phase to you guys here - and I do not say this lightly. If anyone here feels that what they share is insignificant; think again! Thank you ALL from the top, bottom and center of my heart.  

And ABB, had it not been for you creating this website, I would not have gotten to know such lovely beings.  I know we had some stormy weather here and there, but we managed to ride with the waves.  You have proven over and over;  the compassionate, caring, forgiving and loving human being that you are. I also have to ditto what you said here; and I quote:  "synchronicity showed his/her/its force more than it has ever done for me in the year 2013 and the thing that I have learned is that synchronicity, ultimately means that no matter how bad or good a person, place or thing was or is – ‘IT’ was/is meant to ‘BE.’

May we all rise to the occasion, seeing 2014 for what it is - the beginning of a new era - a new way of living - a new way of learning -  a new way of receiving - a new way of giving!  And as long as we have eyes to see, ears to hear; air to breathe, and a heart that keeps on ticking; it is never too late, and even then - better late than never! 

--

"ONCE AWAKE YOU CANNOT GO BACK TO SHEEP"

December 30, 2013 at 6:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Danijel

Absolutely ! This year was DEFINETLY the year of biggest , and most rapid changes I noticed ... I realized how authenticity is important - and now , on the end of year , it seems to me as key that opens every door . Being authentic is not easy , and many people will leave you only because of it ... but even more will be attracted to you , because of the authenticity itself .

As year came to end , Ive seen such amount of unresolutions floating up to the surface - causing so much conflicts , but , ultimately , resolving all of them , and putting everything one one completely new level ...  This I felt not only in me , I saw it on so many other people ... it still amazes me a bit , the amount of energy that surfaced . Also , I witnessed many people in vicinity ending their temporary existence in this plane and transitioning ( ABB words in one of videos are always in my mind , when something like that happens ... ) .

2013 was a escalation , and culmination ... 2014 will be all in putting HUMANE in humanity ...

We all experienced so much difficulties , taking a blows from all sides ... brushing them off and continuing . Facing all conflicts and fears ... ESPECIALLY in this last month . The Truth all pierced us deeply , and it hurt us ... but the deeper it went , the stronger we got . 

From my point of view - I put ALL in authenticity ... and it liberated me in such way I thought before is not possible . It will continue to liberate further . I witnessed so many people awakening and looking deeper into themselves ... I never thought it would take such a grand scale , but it took - and this current timeline is going undoubtedly to what we call a "Golden Age" . There will be NO wars ... NO global cataclysm ... NO armageddon . What I feel is the completion of the lessons we learnt , the end of one Era ...and re-birth of another Era - I see the society further liberating firstly from within , then on outside .. changing forever the unjust and false system we live in now . 

I would thank you all - for sharing your thoughts , experiences and emotions with me - something this forum is absolutely UNIQUE on the whole network .

I would also thank ABB - for his persistence , openness and wisdom - he helped all of us , in one way that simply cannot be measured by any scale - it surpasses any scale .

And all remember ... the superhero and messiah you seek for  is ... YOU yourself . You are even more than a superhero - superhero has "powers" - you consciously made decision to impose amnesia on yourself temporary , and took away , for now , your own "powers" . 

Carry the "title" of HUMAN proudly ...

This is the sum of my whole year ... the epic uplifting Bashars speech ... 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEAUa2LSnfc

Enjoy your life , as youre witnessing , and will witness a harvest of your hard work .... our Journey has only begun ...

--

Rise above Infinity 

We are eternal Humanity 

December 30, 2013 at 10:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SheOnAnotherLevel

I gotta say that 2013 was a rough year for me, especially in the home front but thanks to prayers and my best friend and ace boo-coo ABB, I made it through with a smile! I have learned more about my strengths and the areas that still require a little more work but as they say, I am a work in progress but I gotta tell you all that I have made some of the best progresses in my life in 2013! 

December 30, 2013 at 11:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Estephan

I got no words to share when I read about all your reflections because I am speechless when I realize that this year has passed by and all that we have went through is now in what we can call the past. Thinking and reflecting about all the pain, suffering, heart-breaks and cries to the smiles, positive changes, acception, growth and most importanly deep love within ourselves these last years growing for each day as we pass every test we have in front of us, it makes me realize that we are all in this together... Wherever you come from and whatever test you have in front of you, we are all trying to overcome and grow to become and to be and ultimately just being what we are and live out to reach our highest mountains and skies. Life may not be so happy and exciting in some times and it can even be so frustrating and terrible so that you have a really hard time trying to find yourself again but after the bumpy ride, you feel released and free to reflect over what actually have happened within yourself. 2013 has been a breaking point for me. It was the year I overcame my addiction to drugs and the year I overcame my dearly beloved ex from a life's relationship, the year I pressed the break button when criminality took me way too far in to the wilds, the year which is the blueprint of what I am today and it changed me immediate to be someone I never thought I could be. Free and living. Un-chained from the terrors of a prison mind. Now living un-regretful with family and friends, doing nothing at all and loving it with all my heart. Being simple and loving life in every corner, even hard-ships I see as another test of growth. The year which awakened my spirituality to something so great that I can't grasp or understand even today. The year which we all went through and the year we all grew from together to become what we are today. I'm so happy in this sad part of my life because we can overcome anything and everything, you are all the evidence for it, human beings... That line makes me push for the impossible every day and it has helped me a lot. The same way this sanctuary has helped me. I give thanks to this website and everyone here. I don't really celebrate a new year but I'm celebrating every beings growth and everything they have overcome these past years because you are all a part of the whole and that I think is absolutely wonderful. Be well and be proud of yourselves, my friends.

December 31, 2013 at 8:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

KingLouisXIV

Reading the replies so far is comforting for me, in knowing that  i wasnt alone with going through my trials and tests that 2013 brought. We all have to go through our challenges to learn from them, by no means am i saying that im glad anyone had to go through any negative experiences, But that i am glad i have people here that can talk to or relate with,  That can help me look past it to the bigger picture at hand, that all of our experiences are preparing us individually and as a whole for something big. There was tremendous personal growth along with learning to love myself, and realizing what is important (qualities in people), learning that i have accomplished a lot more than i expected. I learned the importance of family and friends, and finally being ready and able to overcome my addiction which with its own obstacles. But more importantly im entering 2014 with a different state of mind than i could have imagined. Danijel mentioned authenticity, and thats one thing thats vastly different from a year ago. like this year is a real start, not the false start i had myself believing in 2013. Im happy and thankful for everyone on this site that offers there insight, opinions, and support and most especially to ABB, finding his youtube channel years ago has made a world of difference for me.:)

--

The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple

January 2, 2014 at 1:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Carpe Diem 117

I am looking foward to 2014, 2013 was rollercoaster for me.

I learned a lot and still am. Looking foaward to this year with you guys  its been an amazing journey.

--

"We're not human beings having a spiritual experience, we're spiritual beings having a human experience"

"It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell" 

January 3, 2014 at 3:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

Maria aka Xc at December 30, 2013 at 6:37 PM

Gosh..where do I start!  The year 2013 is going to be a year I will never forget and probably couldn't even if I tried to. I am sure I am not alone in saying that many of us have done quite a bit of soul-searching, to say the least.

I have learned so much about myself in this one year; more than many who probably take a whole lifetime to discover, and then some. 

I finally got the courage to let go of some limiting beliefs that I thought were serving me; only to find out they were the blocks standing in my way all along. There were times during the year when I became very antsy; felt like I should be doing more - little did I know that much of my work was taking place internally on so many levels, preparing me for what's to come.

I've lost friendships, and by that, primarily through no effort on my part - they just dissipated.  I think there's some story in the good ole book which speaks of the 'end time' where for example, you would be walking down the street with your friend / neighbor, and they just disappear / vanish lol.  Maybe it was just one of those 'side-dishes' I took in on one of those bible studies I attended in the past.

But yes, it certainly is an end time (2013) - the end onto the beginning of a new era!

I owe a great portion of me reaching this transitional phase to you guys here - and I do not say this lightly. If anyone here feels that what they share is insignificant; think again! Thank you ALL from the top, bottom and center of my heart.  

And ABB, had it not been for you creating this website, I would not have gotten to know such lovely beings.  I know we had some stormy weather here and there, but we managed to ride with the waves.  You have proven over and over;  the compassionate, caring, forgiving and loving human being that you are. I also have to ditto what you said here; and I quote:  "synchronicity showed his/her/its force more than it has ever done for me in the year 2013 and the thing that I have learned is that synchronicity, ultimately means that no matter how bad or good a person, place or thing was or is – ‘IT’ was/is meant to ‘BE.’

May we all rise to the occasion, seeing 2014 for what it is - the beginning of a new era - a new way of living - a new way of learning -  a new way of receiving - a new way of giving!  And as long as we have eyes to see, ears to hear; air to breathe, and a heart that keeps on ticking; it is never too late, and even then - better late than never! 

;):D

--

January 4, 2014 at 1:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

Danijel at December 30, 2013 at 10:39 PM

Absolutely ! This year was DEFINETLY the year of biggest , and most rapid changes I noticed ... I realized how authenticity is important - and now , on the end of year , it seems to me as key that opens every door . Being authentic is not easy , and many people will leave you only because of it ... but even more will be attracted to you , because of the authenticity itself .

As year came to end , Ive seen such amount of unresolutions floating up to the surface - causing so much conflicts , but , ultimately , resolving all of them , and putting everything one one completely new level ...  This I felt not only in me , I saw it on so many other people ... it still amazes me a bit , the amount of energy that surfaced . Also , I witnessed many people in vicinity ending their temporary existence in this plane and transitioning ( ABB words in one of videos are always in my mind , when something like that happens ... ) .

2013 was a escalation , and culmination ... 2014 will be all in putting HUMANE in humanity ...

We all experienced so much difficulties , taking a blows from all sides ... brushing them off and continuing . Facing all conflicts and fears ... ESPECIALLY in this last month . The Truth all pierced us deeply , and it hurt us ... but the deeper it went , the stronger we got . 

From my point of view - I put ALL in authenticity ... and it liberated me in such way I thought before is not possible . It will continue to liberate further . I witnessed so many people awakening and looking deeper into themselves ... I never thought it would take such a grand scale , but it took - and this current timeline is going undoubtedly to what we call a "Golden Age" . There will be NO wars ... NO global cataclysm ... NO armageddon . What I feel is the completion of the lessons we learnt , the end of one Era ...and re-birth of another Era - I see the society further liberating firstly from within , then on outside .. changing forever the unjust and false system we live in now . 

I would thank you all - for sharing your thoughts , experiences and emotions with me - something this forum is absolutely UNIQUE on the whole network .

I would also thank ABB - for his persistence , openness and wisdom - he helped all of us , in one way that simply cannot be measured by any scale - it surpasses any scale .

And all remember ... the superhero and messiah you seek for  is ... YOU yourself . You are even more than a superhero - superhero has "powers" - you consciously made decision to impose amnesia on yourself temporary , and took away , for now , your own "powers" . 

Carry the "title" of HUMAN proudly ...

This is the sum of my whole year ... the epic uplifting Bashars speech ... 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEAUa2LSnfc

Enjoy your life , as youre witnessing , and will witness a harvest of your hard work .... our Journey has only begun ...

:D8)

--

January 4, 2014 at 1:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

I thank you all for your input and please know that you too have inspired me in more ways than you can begin to imagine! I am grateful for this time and space that we spend elevating and sharing; the ripples are definitely growing and flowing! Yes!!!

--

January 4, 2014 at 1:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

KarenW

Well,

I got off the hampster wheel as far as work and what I thought my expectations were in that respects. Now I realize that I can do something else...what it is I don't know but I am warming up to being well and being more creative. Maybe I will even smell a few flowers along the way. I am sure there may be some smell of maniure in there too for the flowers; I can live without it but the flowers seem to like it....

January 4, 2014 at 11:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Carpe Diem 117 at January 3, 2014 at 3:19 AM

I am looking foward to 2014, 2013 was rollercoaster for me.

I learned a lot and still am. Looking foaward to this year with you guys  its been an amazing journey.

Younger me thinks 2014,2013 was a ROLLERCOASTER!? 
LOL 
El OH El
Thats just too funny

Youre in for a wild ride kiddo 

May 24, 2018 at 5:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

But yes 2013 was a rough year for me at the time,
I didn't realize the limits I would have to push through just to get where I am at today.

This is interesting I came across this, interesting times.

May 24, 2018 at 5:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.