|Posted by KarenW on May 6, 2015 at 3:25 PM||comments (1)|
I ran across this web page and read this. I am still working on the entirty of the post but I had no idea that pschomotory was an extended ability from empathy. Very interesting read.
|Posted by Marie <3 on April 21, 2015 at 12:20 PM||comments (0)|
So many of us in the 'spiritual' community are jaded with the belief that to be One with the world is to be happy and ignore the negative things around us....but what if ignoring the negative is actually pulling you away from Self and Oneness? Hear me out...
There is a difference between 'feeling' and 'consuming'. To feel all emotions is healthy, to be consumed by our emotions is not.
You have every right to FEEL angry/fearful for example. It becomes a problem when we are CONSUMED by it to the point where that anger/fear BECOMES apart of us.
We are not our emotions and have little to no contol over them but we do have control over how we react to them.
To deny any part of our emotional spectrum is to deny ourselves in some part, in my opinion. Bad stuff happens...it came from the same source as good stuff - The Creator. See where I'm going with this? To deny Self and The Creator is to deny the world around us in it's entirety.
Sure, we can live in little bubbles of happiness, joy and rainbows and whatever else you want in your bubble but to deny the very things that make us human?...you will have to face it at one point. Denying anger, guilt, fear, rejection, sadness, etc is saying no to your shadows and trust me, your shadows aren't going anywhere. They will follow you around until you deal with them as they are apart of you.
For example, you see animal abuse and decide not to follow a particular facebook page because it enrages you for bringing the subject to your attention. So you effectively ignore these things go on by unfollowing that page. Does it make a difference? No. It keeps you in your 'safe bubble' yes but your bubble will be popped no matter what you do to avoid it because it will appear elsewhere. Why? Because if you aren't aware of how to deal with what you are feeling, how can you make a change in this world? So guess what, the universe will make you aware so you can make a change to the collective either through yourself or outwardly
To be aware, is to experience life in it's many, many forms. From the good to the bad, from the beautiful to the ugly. Sometimes, it's what breaks us that actually makes us.
Find the root of your negative emotions and deal with them in a healthy manner. We ARE human, no matter what you believe yourself to be. You are here, this is your home for now, so live in it WHOLLY.
FEEL, EXPERIENCE, LEARN, MOVE ON.
I believe people should see the world as a whole (the whole yin/yang ball we call life) and experience a range of emotions and the different layers of them emotions to fully truly be whole within ourselves and to be fully connected to the collective consciousness. It isnt THE truth but it is my truth so take what resonates, and leave the rest behind (as ABB would say). ~ALFIE~
|Posted by Marie <3 on April 7, 2015 at 1:40 PM||comments (1)|
There’s something beautiful about the world we live in. It’s all around us and remains constant. It’s nature. Some of us are constantly searching for a high, an adventure, a trip away from the norm but because we don’t see the beauty within and around us, we get depressed and rely on synthetic happy pills to feel good. Whether prescription-based or illegal street drugs, we seem to be a nation reliant on pills to make us happy – pills for the mind, pills for the body, pills to enhance feelings, pills to block feelings, pills for our sex drive, pills for stress, pills, pills and more pills! But a simple 30 minute walk a day can alleviate most of the ‘problems’ we have. I say ‘problems’ because most of our problems are not actually problems at all, we just see them as such through being conditioned to think that not being happy with our bodies or not being mentally happy 100% of the time is bad for us. Let’s see what a 30 minute walk a day can do for our systems and mind and what ‘problems’ this can sort :
30-minutes walk a day gives you vitamins from the sun, vital for fighting off infections like common colds
30-minutes brisk walk a day can keep your weight on an even keel if you aren’t on a diet and can reduce your weight if you are eating healthily
30-minutes walk a day can help you concentrate and focus better so you are more productive in the day
30-minutes walk a day can help you sleep if suffer with sleep disturbances which in turn makes you more happy and balanced
30-minutes walk a day can be used for bonding with family members, letting you have a closer connection to one another which promotes problem-sharing and problem-solving
30-minutes walk a day can give you the opportunity to get inspiration and motivation if you are lacking in this area
30-minutes walk a day can improve your social life and make you more confident in new surroundings
30-minutes walk a day can simulate the blood-flow in all parts of your body, giving them the chance to work correctly. Can help conditions with the skin, with poor circulation, hypertension, blood-pressure, among other things
30-minutes walk a day in a forest grove or in woodlands is known to be just as effective as an anti-depressant pill. This is due to the fresh air, the colour green on the trees/bushes and the blue of the sky (which is calming) and the natural elements. It has an almost sedative effect on the mind
30-minutes walk a day can strengthen your immune system and overtime, reduce disease in the body
30-minutes walk a day in the rain can make you feel more refreshed and more determined to fight whatever is stressing you out that day
30-minutes walk a day can increase your lung size for easier breathing and reduce heart attacks
30-minutes walk a day is your chance to de-stress and re-organise your lifestyle schedule so your life is less cluttered and therefore, less stressful
30-minutes walk a day can help you with migraines. If you suffer with them, you’ll find a walk in the outdoors everyday reduces their severity and may well eliminate them completely
30-minutes walk a day can increase muscle mass and improve balance, making you feel better about your body
30-minutes walk a day can increase cardiovascular and pulmonary (heart and lung) fitness
Look at all the benefits! I’ll start next Monday….
|Posted by Marie <3 on April 6, 2015 at 1:25 PM||comments (4)|
Unfortunately, many of us don't see the sign of a heart activator and label them unfairly and end up in pain. This connection is so deep and opens your heart chakra, that we wrongly assume it's a 'divine connection' like a TF or a soulmate. Actually, it's one-sided and not seeing it as such can create karma when there is no need to. Even though self-love has to come from within, sometimes an outside source is needed to 'trigger' us into the self-love route. Some can be in pain for a long time as they struggle to see the lesson within this 'connection' that is actually a catalyst for self-love.
So what is a heart activator? Simply put, these people open us up to LOVE and show us a glimpse of unconditional love for a moment - they are heart catalysts. This connection will fade for the one who opens your heart quite quickly but for those on the receiving end, it can be very difficult to face as we feel cheated and our ego's fight for justice. The purpose of a heart activator is to balance and cleanse us for a higher vibrational love for ourselves and others. Ego will fight it, mind will try to make sense of it but the soul is already aware. This can be quite a challenge for most.
So how do you spot this connection that feels like love? Well, it's like love. A deep love. The main trick is to shoot the energy you get inwards and upwards, not outwards towards your heart connection or keeping the rays within our sexual chakra. Shooting it outwards or downwards brings on toxic unhealthy habits and this is when a disillusion takes place which causes pain.
Below are some pointers of a heart catalyst (and you can also see why these 'signs' can also be confused for twin flame or soulmate 'signs' as they are similar to those posted all over the web, which are misleading by the way) and the causes for this disillusion in brackets to help you see the signs and the reasons for them so you can deal with it before it gets to the point where ego starts running the show. Not all these will take place but most. Above all, I say trust yourself on whether you have more than just a heart activator on your hands (always, always center and look into the heart chakra and ask your soul for the truth).
- You have an instant connection with this person. They might not be your usual type. You attract each other like magnets (the universe needs to do this to make you stop and listen to your inner) and you feel you know them (again, universe at play).
- The connection is so deep, it knocks you off your feet and doesn't seem to fade much (but it won't be a warm glow in your heart, rather in your lower chakras to disempower you from Self, it's a nasty ego trick as it fears it may now die).
- You enter 'heaven' for a while and everything is great - you feel as if you never really loved until this point (check yourself for any unhealed shadows - the more shadows, the more this connection intenstifies).
- Similar everything but distinctly different. They are like a double of you (well, the universe has to get your attention somehow so why not appeal to our own vain ego selves).
- Intense sexual attraction takes place (you feel the energy mainly in your sacral chakra and it's also an obsession phase).
- You feel 'pulled' towards this person, even if you know something isn't gelling 100% you ignore it (the ego masks it so you don't learn to listen to your soul so it can go on living).
- This person you feel insatiable towards - almost like you need to brand them as your own (obsession).
- You get jealous, angry or disappointed with other people being around him/her and feel you are not good enough for them (fear).
- It's fine for three-six months then things start falling apart (because the heart has been opened enough now and the connection is no longer needed, the catalyst is normally unaware of what they have started).
- Drama is huge in this 'relationship' that may or may not even be a relationship at all (big warning right there - there is no relationship or friendship but your egon will insist there is anyway).
- You try to make a relationship work but something doesn't jive or your connection runs off (the one-sidedness takes place as the heart catalyst has now done their job).
- Possessiveness is a number one trait in those trying to make this 'connection' more than what it is (fear of losing from an ego's point of view).
- The heart connection comes back a few times until you've learnt to shoot the energy inwards and upwards (this happens when we fail to see what needs to be done - shooting the energy through our hearts to God/Source/Creator).
- You and him/her start arguing and the more you force things between you both, the nastier it gets (creating karma).
- You are plagued with worry (obsession&fear) when they aren't around.
- They are not available to you either physically or emotionally but you refuse to let go (inner child trauma/abandonment).
- Your shadows start emerging (this isn't a bad sign, heal them while you can).
- The unhealthy shadows of him/her start to appear and is sometimes mistaken for a mirror (in contrast to a mirror, this is a warning sign this person has not yet connected to their own soul purpose).
- You feel an unnatural fear of your world collapsing if they left you (this is again, ego, and you must claim your power back).
- You start labelling the connection and he/she doesn't deny or confirm it (take it as a sign that they are as unaware as you and start the innerwork).
Remember, a heart catalyst/activator/connection is simply put to you so you can learn to get back to the Creator and Self.
Not all the pointers above are just heart ones, some of those 'signs' apply to karmic soulmates as well as TF's (apparently). These labels can be confusing but one thing to remember is, if it's for your greater good, then it's a good thing. Just shoot any energy inwards and upwards towards Source anyway and you'll get self-love and unconditional love for others a lot faster without so much heartache/headache Some of us however, need to learn the hard way as it's our path. Don't beat yourself up if you resonate with this, just trust you are/or were where you are meant to be and have gone through this for a reason.
*This is how I understand it. If it resonates, learn from it. Leave whatever doesn't resonate. This is not fact, just my understanding.*
|Posted by Marie <3 on January 16, 2015 at 12:00 AM||comments (3)|
Addictions come in many forms, not just physical forms but mental and emotional forms too. One of the biggest addictions I had was an addiction to love. This stunted my growth on a soul level as it stopped me from learning about self-love (a process I'm still in as I'm currently dealing with my physical addictions, now I've cleared my emotional one) and therefore stopped me from progressing up the spiritual ladder, taking me away from my trueself and path (Here's my take on the difference between real love and addiction). Addiction to love can prevent the one thing you want most from manifesting - a loving, comfortable relationship with ourselves and others.
So what are the signs of an addiction? Dependency, dependence, craving, habit, weakness, compulsion, fixation, enslavement. Being a monkey to the substance/activity. That's the definition of an addiction. I would like to also add change to that list. Addiction changes you, regardless of what it is. As this is addiction to love we are talking about, you can change emotionally, mentally and sometimes, even physically. You template yourself with 'shadows'. Psychologically, an addiction is very damaging, especially a love addiction which can attract psychic vampires to you like a moth to the light, effectively templating you even more and draining you by playing on your fears of abandonment, rejection and obsessions. Love addiction in short takes your personal power away as you subconsciously give it to another entity. You are basically saying, 'Here is my emotional body. Use it as you see fit. Have the responsibilty for my emotional/mental welbeing'. It is not fair on the other person or yourself.
Behavioral addiction is a form of addiction that involves a compulsion to repeatedly perform a rewarding non-drug-related behavior – sometimes called a natural reward – despite any negative consequences to the person's physical, mental, social, and/or financial well-being. This is what a love addiction is. You become needy, co-dependent, insecure and chase the one you fell for. You might do things that you wouldn't normally do for fear of rejection - whether they are sexual acts or financial or even changing your physical self. Falling in love is a high and extremely addictive - you'll be forever chasing that first taste of heaven, like a drug addict whose continually trying to reach the states of bliss from his first hit. But unless you learn self-love, it'll never come as really all you are doing is running from yourself and not learning the lessons you are meant to so the universe will place karmic connections/mirrors in your path until you do.
Giving someone your all is all good and everything, but without treating yourself in the same light, it's pointless. If you are changing yourself for someone, ask yourself is it really love? There's a difference between compromising and bending over backwards. Are you experiencing any negativity (like fear, low self-worth or low self-esteem) within the relationship? Work on those issues. Love doesn't hurt, our expectations and standards do, however. You shouldn't have to hide your truth, aspects of yourself or feel ashamed when standing in real love. Real love is open and free. Addictions are limiting and destructive. The saying, 'Nobody can love you if you don't love yourself', is true. Only give 100% to someone else if you can honestly give it to yourself too.
The highest form of love is the love we have for ourselves. Once we open the floodgates, we stand in love and our personal power, give real love out from our heart chakras and change our lives for the better. The dreams you have become reality, ego takes a backseat, abundance comes through, your preception on the world changes and you change the preception of the people around you for the greater good.
|Posted by EQnaFULL on December 28, 2014 at 1:45 PM||comments (2)|
I have made some sort of a blog from my experience and also some information that mite help you with your way. This is in video form cus I dont like to type much and on paper some things are lost. Any ways this is what I had to say 4 now.
|Posted by AstralBooBaby on November 20, 2014 at 4:40 PM||comments (1)|
The Winner In You
By: ABB a.k.a. AstralBooBaby
It is no secret that life is filled with great challenges and set backs but there is a ‘little secret’ about you and your life that I would like to bring to ‘light’. The ‘little secret’ is that with each day that we muddle through, we are victorious! Hence, victories are not only tantamount to a singular defining moment but they are also successive ‘moments’ where courage, resilience, steadfastness, determination and willful focus is or has been applied! Whether you are consciously aware of this or not, we demonstrate all of the aforementioned characteristics and qualities to some degree, in order to just BE in this realm of ‘dense duality’ and ‘extreme limitation’.
Did you know that there are untold numbers of spirits and beings who would never agree to or opt to take on such feats? Yet, our ancestors, brothers and sisters from the unseen realms, watch, cheer and support us from the side-lines because they really do adore, admire and love us unconditionally! Yes, even non-physical beings love heroes and happy endings *smile* You have forgotten that you are a super star; a she-roe and hero in minds-eye of so many! You are a winner but I am taking this moment to remind you to never give up or stop acquiring your highly honorable badges, spiritual tags and stripes! There are many more experiences and challenges that awaits and will surely require the winner in you to amp up the stakes and play hard! When life throws you a curve ball and pushes you against the wall or knocks you down – take three deep breathes in through the nose and out through the mouth and GET UP and PUSH BACK! You have it within to push back harder and with every step you make against the tide, you’ll gain greater momentum, armor and tenacity to conquer future obstacles with greater ease and far less bumps and bruises! Every challenge and battle that we endure is preparing us for yet another definitive moment and reminder of who and what we truly are!
So the next time someone tells you that you can’t or shouldn't do something that you set out to do or want – remind them that you weren't built to accept their projection of failure and defeat! You smile and tell them sit back and watch your smoke and remind them to take a few notes while they are at it and apply what you teach them by example! The next time you are faced with a dilemma that overwhelms or causes you to feel down and distressed, get into the ‘eye of that inner storm’ and neutralize it from inside out KNOWING that you have a ray of sunshine that will always brighten the darkest of times! You show and tell those who project bitter lies, hate, envy, disdain and jealousy that their ‘malicious strikes’ is no match for your ‘ubiquitous stripes’! Show and tell all of those who wish to see you fall, that you are the master of your destiny because you already have the spiritual armor and credentials to support your declaration! Indeed, you are victorious time and time again and I would like to take this moment to salute and congratulate the WINNER that you are and will continue to be!
“Don’t let mental blocks control you. Set yourself free. Confront your fear and turn the mental blocks into building blocks.” - Roopleen, Words to inspire the winner in YOU”
|Posted by AstralBooBaby on November 20, 2014 at 4:35 PM||comments (0)|
The Importance of Genuine Self Expression
By: ABB a.k.a. astralboobaby
I see it everyday; people walking around wearing a smile to mask their discontentment, pain, sadness and depression. One of the most consistent and glaring reason for such a state is because so many are forging a life that is not of their purest devotion, intent and expression. For many people, living an authentic life can be a real ‘catch-22’. Why? It is because living an 'authentic life' of our design, strikes up ‘fear’ of the potential repercussions, which can be just as psychologically and energetically debilitating as it is to exist in-authentically. What is one to do in such a situation? Well, the answer is certainly a lot simpler than it actually is to put into action but in gist, we have to listen to and follow our heart! How to listen to your heart, you may be asking? By sitting still, quieting the mind and pay attention to the purest surges of thought and energetic impressions! Pay attention to where your imagination leads and repetitiously feed you. Do you find yourself visualizing and fantasizing about a life and expression that you strongly feel would be liberating, purposeful and meaningful to you? If so, that’s your heart speaking to you! Do you find yourself behaving and expressing yourself in a way that ‘flows’ when you are alone in a private space or in the presence of your closest friend, companion or confident? Well, this is another fine example of you expressing from the heart!
I have observed and learned from my own path that the suppression of one’s ‘natural flow’ WILL inevitably create disturbances and imbalances - bio-chemically and spiritually. The bio-chemical blockages often lead to depression, anxiety, radical mood swings, sadness and even suicidal thoughts. The spiritual blockages, can magnetize and/or attract ‘in-authentic’ people and situations, as well as create blockages in the heart chakra and weaken one’s aura (which could lead to a plethora of other challenges). Lets not forget that we are like mirrors and magnets to one another and whatever we project and cultivate - this WILL be what we attract! Being authentic may not always garner one popularity and high favor in the material and social sense of reality but it can generate dignity, respect, honor, integrity and spiritual clarity. All of the aforementioned qualities is what builds character and inspire and encourage others to step into their own unique expression!
'Each one of us are uniquely made; so why ignore or deny the reason for one's unique purpose for BEing?'
As I often say, we are far more ‘fluid’ than meets the eye and when we are emotionally and energetically holding back on what comes most naturally, we are slow down our bountiful flow and become 'denser' in every sense of the word… So, I say to you – now is the time to make a choice... Are we going to remove the masks and step in our role as courageous beacons of light and way-showers or are we going to continue, allowing fear of the unknown and the opinions, expectations, dictates of others manipulate us into creating and co-creating more of what we don’t like or want? I don’t know about you but I have chosen to express myself in a myriad of ways that comes most authentically and all things considering, I am doing just fine. If I can do it -- surely YOU CAN.
Immeasurable love, always!
|Posted by Marie <3 on August 6, 2014 at 1:35 AM||comments (2)|
According to this article, we have reptilian brain responses. Recognising them helps us cut them off and reach a higher level of consciousness. The biggest thing to learn is DISCERNMENT but that requires DETACHMENT. Detachment is the state of being OBJECTIVE. In order to discern (or filter if that makes more sense to you) a situation (frequency) that you have manifested into your current reality, you must be able to detach yourself from it before compulsively (reptilian brain response) reacting to it. Being ‘impulsive’ is to react without forethought. This is harder than you think, as we have all been wired/programmed to operate at this level since birth, some label it 'survival mode'. It's just not needed.
Humans have 3 independent yet interconnected sections in our brain:
1) The Reptilian section 2) The Limbic section & 3) The Neo-cortex section. Each section has it’s purpose.
The Reptilian section (1) is the instant (no discernment) ‘survival mode’ response section of the brain. It is the oldest in terms of our human evolution, ‘The Old Brain’, The Reptilian Brain. And is related to traits like impulsiveness, manifesting our world based on negative thoughts, getting sucked into media stories, sexual/violent TV shows, watching too much news etc. Understand that as a human being, you are (well your brain is anyway) a hybrid of reptile, mammal and your true potential: creator. Upgrade your mind frequency and functioning through constant detachment and discernment and you will change your life.
Understand the blessing of contrast that is provided with low vibrational manifestations (thoughts, emotions, circumstances). This contrast is not meant to drag you down into lower vibrational responses (although it will if you don’t understand how to get your mind right), it is meant to assist you through this observed duality you achieved through detachment/discernment, to tune into high vibrational frequencies that are in line with your life’s bliss, your life’s purpose, whatever it is that you are desiring to manifest into your life. Contrast and duality are tools (red flags) that help keep you in alignment (if perceived properly) and increase the specificity of your emitted vibration, to bring in what you want as quickly as possible.
Your perception needs to be shifted into the (2) and (3) section of the brain. Nothing is ‘bad’ unless you invite it to continue to be ‘bad’. Anything that ‘pops’ up into your reality that makes you feel bad (remember your emotions are your compass), they are simply the smack across your face you need to snap back into alignment and emit the frequency of what you want which was provided to you through that experience that you attracted to begin with.
Ask yourself about military conflicts and the reptilian based authority that persuades masses into low frequency acquiescence and perpetuation of such low frequency manifestations. Consider which part of your brain is being triggered when you see an advertisement or a TV Show or a news program. Our current world is controlled by reptilian brain dominated authority. It’s in your face y’all!
Albert Einstein said: “You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew.”
So remember - Detach by watching what you do/say and learn discernment for yourself and others around you.
|Posted by AstralBooBaby on July 19, 2014 at 11:50 AM||comments (3)|
People lie all the time, but depending on how skilled they are, it can be difficult to determine when someone is lying to you. Do you know how to recognize the signs that someone is lying to you? Some of the signs are obvious while others are more subliminal, but there are ways to catch someone in a lie, you just need to know what they are. Here are some easy ways to recognize liars and catch lies:
1. A person who is lying to you won’t make eye contact with you or they make too much eye contact. If a person is lying they may feel you are scrutinizing them and they will look down at the floor or away from your eyes. Some people try to stare you in the face in a deliberate way because they feel like making eye contact will make what they are saying more believable.
2. Liars avoid using contractions…. “I did NOT have sexual intercourse with at woman”. This is an attempt by the liar to be absolutely clear what they mean but it ends up making the story a lot less believable. Stalling tactics are also common. The liar may ask you a question like “where did you get that information?” while they try to back peddle and come up with an explanation for your question.
3. Weird Body Language. Liars often fidget, turn away from the person to whom they are speaking, blink rapidly, smile less and have pitch changes in their tone of voice. They may cross their arms which is a sign of being “closed” or trying not to reveal too much information. Sometimes people fidget excessively when they are lying. They could fidget with a part of their body or touch parts of their face, an ear or a nose or play with keys or another item that they have in their hand.
4. Liars provide additional information without being asked for it. They seem to think that by embellishing their story you will find it more believable. What happens is they tend to make the story more complicated and less believable. The more elaborate the story, the more likely that it is a fabrication and nothing near the truth.
5. A person who is telling a lie will get defensive. They will do everything in their power to deflect your attention away from themselves and will get angry that you are questioning their innocence. People who are telling the truth tend to go the opposite way and go on the offense. This will become obvious to you when you are trying to have a conversation with a person and they try to change the subject or move the conversation in a different direction.
6. If a person is lying they tend to over-embellish insignificant details while avoiding important ones. Exaggerated details make the liar feel better, but the person who is hearing the lie will start to get the feeling that something is definitely amiss. This can make it easier to catch a person in a lie because you can jot down details of the story that you are being told and then ask questions about those details later to see if they are still the same.
7. Watch the eye movements of the person. If a person is remembering something they tend to move their eyes up and in a left direction if they are right handed. If they are making something up, their eyes wil move up and to the right. Left handed people do similar movements but in the opposite direction. People blink rapidly (“eye flutter” when they lie or they may rub their eyes. Eyelids also tend to close a little bit longer than a normal blink if a person hears something or sees something they they do ont like. Hand movements towards the eyes can be a further indication of “blocking out” the truth.
8. Some people sweat more when they are telling a lie. Measuring perspiration is one of the markers of a polygraph test but is not an indication on its own of a person telling a lie. Some people sweat more when they are nervous or if they are shy. Sweating together with blushing, trembling and difficulty swallowing can be a clear better indication that someone that is lying to you.
9. Watch for micro expressions. The true measure of a person’s emotions will quickly flash across their face at the beginning of a conversation. It could be a half smile that lasts for five seconds or a worried look that lasts the same amount of time. These micro expressions are sometimes noticed by people subconsciously and they tend to know right away that a person is lying, although they do not know how they know this. A lot of people tend to feel a “gut instinct” about something such as a person who is lying, and this is usually as a result of seeing a micro-expression during a conversation. The micro expression is quick but if you watch for it you can see it.
10. Ask the liar to repeat their story again. If the story is fabricated it can be very difficult to remember all of the details that they gave to you the first time around. You may notice that the person looks very uncomfortable and worried about what they are going to say to you when you ask them to repeat details that they clearly made up the first time around. Most of the time it is easy to tell when someone is lying to you because you feel it and you know that the person is not being one hundred per cent truthful. If you start to look more closely at the person’s behavior and movements, you will start to notice a lot more things more easily. At first you may have chalked these things up to a gut feeling, but soon you will see that you are more observant than you had originally thought. Liars are easy to spot when you follow some main guidelines and start to be more observant of the person that you are talking to.
Source: “10 Easy Ways To Recognize Liars,” from lifespan.com