|Posted by eerie777 on July 14, 2015 at 2:05 PM||comments (2)|
Seth Speaks About God
"What you call God is the sum of all consciousnesses, and yet the whole is more than the sum of Its parts. God is more than the sum of all personalities (souls), and yet all personalities are what He is."
The Seth Material
~ Jane Roberts
The spirit, Seth, began to transmit metaphysical information to Jane Roberts and her husband during the late 1960s. Many books containing Seth's wisdom have been published and translated into various foreign languages. Millions of copies have been read worldwide.
The original handwritten dictations and supporting documents given by Seth are permanently archived at Yale University.
In 1991, I began my inner journey when a copy of Seth Speaks unexpectedly came into my life. And I learned a great deal from it. But it was the first Seth book published in 1970,The Seth Material, that contains Seth's concepts of God, creation, and how we are part of it. Here then are some of those excerpts.
"He is not human in your terms, though he passed through human stages; and here the Buddhist myth comes closest to approximating reality. He is not one individual, but an energy gestalt.*
* Gestalt = a pattern of individual parts so unified as a whole that
it cannot be described merely as a sum of its parts
This absolute, ever-expanding, instantaneous psychic gestalt, which you call God if you prefer, is so secure in its existence that it can constantly break itself down and rebuild itself.
Its energy is so unbelievable, that it does indeed form all universes; and because its energy is within and behind all universes, systems and fields, it is indeed aware of each sparrow that falls, for it is each sparrow that falls.
Now - and this will seem like a contradiction in terms - there is nonbeing. It is a state of, not of nothingness, but a state in which probabilities and possibilities are known and anticipated but blocked from expression.
Dimly, through what you would call history, hardly remembered, there was such a state. It was a state of agony in which the powers of creativity and existence were known, but the ways to produce them were not known.
This is the lesson that All That Is had to learn, and that could not be taught. This is the agony from which creativity originally was drawn, and its reflection is still seen.
Some of this discussion is bound to be distorted, because I must explain it to you in terms of time as you understand it. So I will speak for your benefit, of some indescribably distant past in which these events occurred.
All That Is retains memory of that state, and it serves as a constant impetus - in your terms - toward renewed creativity. Each self (you), as a part of All That Is therefore also retains memory of that state. It is for this reason that each minute consciousness is endowed with the impetus toward survival, change, development, and creativity. It is not enough that All That Is as a primary energy gestalt, desires further being, but each portion of It (you) also carries this determination.
Yet the agony itself was used as the means, and the agony itself served as the impetus, strong enough so that All That Is initiated within Itself the means to be.
If - and this is impossible - all portions but the most minute last 'unit' of All That Is were destroyed, All That Is would continue, for within the smallest portion is the innate knowledge of the whole. All That Is protects Itself, therefore, and all that It has and is and will create.
When I speak of All That Is, you must understand my position within It. All That Is knows no other. This does not mean that there may not be more to know. It does not know whether or not other psychic gestalts like It exist. It is not aware of them if they do exist. It is constantly searching. It knows that something else existed before Its own primary dilemma when it could not express itself.
It is conceivable then, that It has evolved, in your terms, so long ago It has forgotten Its origin, that It has developed from still another Primary which has - again, in your terms - long since gone Its way. So there are answers that I cannot give you, for they are not known anywhere in the system in which we have our existence. We do know that within this system of our All That Is, creation continues and developments are never still.
The first state of agonized search for existence may have represented the birth throes of All That Is as we know it.
In other words, All That Is existed in a state of being, but without the means to find expression for Its being. This was the state of agony of which I spoke.
The agony and the desire to create represented Its proof of Its own reality. The feelings, in other words, were adequate proof to All That Is that It was.
At first, in your terms, all of probable reality existed as nebulous dreams within the consciousness of All That Is. Later, the unspecific nature of these 'dreams' grew more particular and vivid. The dreams became recognizable one from the other until they drew the conscious notice of All That Is. And with curiosity and yearning, All That Is paid more attention to Its own dreams.
It then purposely gave them more and more detail, and yearned toward this diversity and grew to love that which was not yet separate from Itself. It gave consciousness and imagination to personalities (us) while they were still within Its dreams. They also yearned to be actual.
Potential individuals, in your terms, had consciousness before the beginning or any beginning as you know it, then. They (you) clamored to be released into actuality, and All That Is, in unspeakable sympathy, sought within Itself for the means.
His was in your terms a primary cosmic dilemma, and one with which It wrestled until All That Is was completely involved and enveloped within that cosmic problem.
Had It not solved it, All That Is would have faced insanity, and there would have been, literally, a reality without reason and a universe run wild.
The pressure came from two sources: from the conscious but still probable individual selves who found themselves alive in God's dream, and from the God who yearned to release them.
This, then, is the dilemma of any primary pyramid gestalt: It creates reality. It also recognized within each consciousness (you) the massive potential that existed. The means, then, came to It. It must release the creatures and probabilities from Its dream.
To do so would give them actuality. However, it also meant 'losing' a portion of Its own consciousness, for it was within that portion that they were held in bondage. All That Is had to let go.
With love and longing It let go that portion of Itself, and they (souls) were free. The psychic energy exploded in a flash of creation (big bang).
All That Is, therefore, 'lost' a portion of Itself in that creative endeavor. All That Is loves all that is has created down to the least, for It realizes the dearness and uniqueness of each consciousness which has been wrest from such a state and at such a price.
It, of Itself and from this state, has given life to infinities of possibilities. From Its agony, It found the way to burst forth in freedom, through expression, and in so doing gave existence to individualized consciousnesses. Therefore It is rightfully jubilant.
Yet all individuals remember their source, and now dream of All That Is as All That Is once dreamed of them. And they yearn toward that immense source... and yearn to set It free and give It actuality through their own creations.
These connections between you and All That Is can never be severed, and Its awareness is so delicate and focused that Its attention is indeed directed with a prime creator's love to each consciousness."
At the end of this session with Jane Roberts, Seth said that his words should be read many times, "for there are implications that are not obvious."
Seth also said...
"Even this overall pyramid gestalt (God) is not static. Most of your God concepts deal with a static God, and here is one of your main theological difficulties. The awareness and experience of this gestalt changes and grows. There is no static God. When you say 'This is God,' then God is already something else."
"All portions of All That Is are constantly changing, enfolding and unfolding. All That Is, seeking to know Itself, constantly creates new versions of Itself. For this seeking Itself is a creative activity and is the core of all action."
|Posted by Marie <3 on March 13, 2015 at 3:25 PM||comments (5)|
We are asked again and again to surrender to the divine but how many of us actually know what it means to surrender? We grasp the concept but not all of us grasp the work involved. Here's a few tips to what you can do to complete full surrender :
- Learn self acceptance - this is to say, you accept what you cannot change and change what you cannot accept. Bit of a mind fiddle but if you were born with, I dunno, a disability that affects your weight and there is not a 'fix' available to you then you accept it but if it's a case of weight gain via over-eating, you change that until you can accept yourself. That isn't to say, you cannot have hang-ups, just that you accept you are perfectly imperfect and accept you are the best you can be in the present time.
- Learn self-love - again, self-acceptance plays a big role in this. But to learn self-love is no easy challenge and you may have to keep repeating this lesson until it sticks. Self-love is treating ourselves kindly and with the same respect we treat others, to the best of our greatest good. If you are a naturally loving person, this may be easy for you. The trick is listening to your own inner dialogue and keeping it on a positive note. You may also what to step away from yourself ocassionally to make sure you are treating yourself and your body kindly and lovingly.
- Stop worrying! - the biggest lesson most us humans have is trusting ourselves and the world around us. Not that hard to believe given the current state of the world and all the conditioned templates we have. But working towards the motto, 'EVERYTHING IS GOING EXACTLY HOW IT SHOULD BE AND IN DIVINE ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR GREATER GOOD', will get you there. Surrendering to the divine is hard when you aren't trusting what's within and above you. Everything will work out and if it doesn't, it's to teach you something you must learn. To not fully trust is to not fully surrender.
- Follow your dreams and be YOU - to be One with the creator, is to be true to yourself. Find your soul purpose and live it. Even if you do not know what it is but have a vague idea...follow that. Do not think you are, know you are.
- Shadow-work your ass off! - Do the inner work. Trust me, it makes life easier. Yes, it's painful and not nice but it will clear a path for the Source/Creator to communicate better with you. Heal old wounds, forgive, change what you do not like inwards and outwards...heal.
- Let go - yes, let everything go. Do not hold on. Follow the flow of life. Disattach and reattach but never stay attached.
- Believe in what you know - this means to stand in your truth. Never mind what others think or say or do...it's not important. What's important is to stay true to you and be in power of your own life.
- Learn to love others - with all your heart. Love, love, love. Do not expect a return, just love regardless. Expectation is where people fail. Love has no conditions, expecting a return of love IS A CONDITION. Learn unconditional love with no 'reward' or 'exchange' and you will find that it flows and returns to you so much quicker and smoothly.
- Be non-judgemental and do not be scared of being judged - this is also an issue with us humans due to the pesky ego. Find self, you will realise no opinions of others matter and niether do yours. Those that do matter, don't mind and those that do mind, don't matter.
- Remember money doesn't make you rich - stop trying to get that bigger car, bigger house, better-paid job because, quite frankly, it doesn't matter. Money doesn't have a home in the realms of Our Lord. Richness comes from gratitude for what we already have and what others express to us.
- Moaning will hold you back - even when things get painful or uncomfortable, remember there's a reason for it and live in that reason rather than trying to escape it. Learn from it. Be grateful for the lessons that come your way. Surrender to the path you are taking.
- Surrender to yourself! - surrendering to God is a two-way street as we are God...well, anchors of His, so surrendering to ourselves is surrendering to the Creator in a way. Learn this. You are what you eat, you are what you think, you are what you surround yourself with.
- Meditate - this I cannot stress enough. Meditation builds a better relationship to the divine, even if you cannot feel it just yet. Take note, that when you meditate, you have a clear line to The Source and 'His' divine counterparts.
|Posted by Marie <3 on October 24, 2014 at 8:55 PM||comments (0)|
|Posted by Marie <3 on September 2, 2014 at 6:55 AM||comments (3)|
Acclaimed humanitarian photographer Lisa Kristine creates more than images, she inspires change. A master storyteller, Lisa documents indigenous cultures in more than 100 countries on six continents, instinctively identifying the universal human dignity in all of us. Awakening compassion and igniting action in a worldwide audience with powerful, broad-sweeping images of courage and tender, intimate portrayals, Lisa elevates significant social causes—such as the elimination of human slavery and the unification of humanity—to missions. Her work resonates in the heart and moves us to act.
Lisa has gained broad recognition for her collaboration with the NGO Free the Slaves. This breathtaking body of work, illuminating human enslavement, is brought together in Slavery, published in 2010. Lisa has received global attention for shining a light on contemporary slavery across media platforms, including CNN and Reuters, speaking at TED events, museums, NGO’s, business conferences, colleges and universities. Lisa was the recipient of the 2013 Lucie Humanitarian Award, which honors the greatest achievements in of master photographers around the world.
In 1850 it was difficult to capture a slave and then transport them to the US. Today, millions of economically and socially vulnerable people around the world are potential slaves.
This “supply” makes slaves today cheaper than they have ever been. Since they are so cheap, slaves are today are not considered a major investment worth maintaining. If slaves get sick, are injured, outlive their usefulness, or become troublesome to the slaveholder, they are dumped or killed.
Since slavery feeds directly into the global economy, it makes sense that we would be concerned by the ways in which slavery flows into our homes through the products we buy and the investments we make. Slaves harvest cocoa in the Ivory Coast, make charcoal used to produce steel in Brazil, weave carpets in India—the list goes on. These products reach our stores and our homes. It is worth noting the items in your home and see if they are linked. FairTrade is a good way to start - buying FairTrade means better treatment and pay for people who work in 'slave-like' conditions.
University of California, Berkeley found documented cases of slavery and human trafficking in more than 90 cities across the United States. So yes, it's on our doorsteps, in our homes and you can do your bit by considering what you buy, who you buy from and where your produces/items come from. Together as a whole, we can stamp out slavery.
|Posted by Marie <3 on July 23, 2014 at 9:20 PM||comments (1)|
What is Karma? Karma is the Sanskrit word for action. It is equivalent to Newton’s law of ‘every action must have a reaction’. When we think, speak or act we initiate a force that will react accordingly. This returning force maybe modified, changed or suspended, but most people will not be able eradicate it.
This law of cause and effect is not punishment, but is wholly for the sake of education or learning.
A person may not escape the consequences of his actions, but he will suffer only if he himself has made the conditions ripe for his suffering. Ignorance of the law is no excuse whether the laws are man-made or universal.
To stop being afraid and to start being empowered in the worlds of karma and reincarnation, here is what you need to know about karmic laws.
1. THE GREAT LAW
- “As you sow, so shall you reap”. This is also known as the “Law of Cause and Effect”.
- Whatever we put out in the Universe is what comes back to us.
- If what we want is Happiness, Peace, Love, Friendship… Then we should BE Happy, Peaceful, Loving and a True Friend.
2. THE LAW OF CREATION
- Life doesn’t just HAPPEN, it requires our participation.
- We are one with the Universe, both inside and out.
- Whatever surrounds us gives us clues to our inner state.
- BE yourself, and surround yourself with what you want to have present in your Life.
3. THE LAW OF HUMILITY
- What you refuse to accept, will continue for you.
- If what we see is an enemy, or someone with a character trait that we find to be negative, then we ourselves are not focused on a higher level of existence.
4. THE LAW OF GROWTH
- “Wherever you go, there you are”.
- For us to GROW in Spirit, it is we who must change – and not the people, places or things around us.
- The only given we have in our lives is OURSELVES and that is the only factor we have control over.
- When we change who and what we are within our heart our life follows suit and changes too.
5. THE LAW OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Whenever there is something wrong in my life, there is something wrong in me.
- We mirror what surrounds us – and what surrounds us mirrors us; this is a Universal Truth.
- We must take responsibility what is in our life.
6.THE LAW OF CONNECTION
- Even if something we do seems inconsequential, it is very important that it gets done as everything in the Universe is connected.
- Each step leads to the next step, and so forth and so on.
- Someone must do the initial work to get a job done.
- Neither the first step nor the last are of greater significance,
- As they were both needed to accomplish the task.
- Past-Present-Future they are all connected…
7. THE LAW OF FOCUS
- You can not think of two things at the same time.
- When our focus is on Spiritual Values, it is impossible for us to have lower thoughts such as greed or anger.
8. THE LAW OF GIVING AND HOSPITALITY
- If you believe something to be true,then sometime in your life you will be called upon to demonstrate that particular truth.
- Here is where we put what we CLAIM that we have learned, into actual
9. PRACTICE. THE LAW OF HERE AND NOW
- Looking backward to examine what was, prevents us from being totally in the HERE AND NOW.
- Old thoughts, old patterns of behavior, old dreams…
- Prevent us from having new ones.
10. THE LAW OF CHANGE
- History repeats itself until we learn the lessons that we need to change our path.
11. THE LAW OF PATIENCE AND REWARD
- All Rewards require initial toil.
- Rewards of lasting value require patient and persistent toil.
- True joy follows doing what we’re suppose to be doing, and waiting for the reward to come in on its own time.
12. THE LAW OF SIGNIFICANCE AND INSPIRATION
- You get back from something whatever YOU have put into it.
- The true value of something is a direct result of the energy and intent that is put into it.
- Every personal contribution is also a contribution to the Whole.
- Lack luster contributions have no impact on the Whole, nor do they work to diminish it.
- Loving contributions bring life to, and inspire, the Whole.
Taken from HERE. I thought it was interesting and for those who need to learn the karma law, including me, can use it as a guideline towards growing on a spiritual level
|Posted by Marie <3 on June 18, 2014 at 2:25 AM||comments (4)|
This is so cool and inspiring. Such a wonderful story so I thought I'd share. I had completely forgotten about it until it started doing it's rounds on Facebook again.
After his wife Linda was diagnosed with breast cancer, Bob began taking delightfully goofy photographs of himself in a pink tutu. The resulting images led to “The Tutu Project” and funding for Carey’s Foundation, and organization that provides support to women diagnosed with breast cancer, survivors, and their family members. Watch the video now to learn more and share with a friend!
Read more here about the Tutu Project.
If you can't see the video above, go HERE to Youtube to view it.
Isn't it brilliant? I think we can all find some inspiration in this. Plus it'll make you smile. It's sweet he does this for his wife, you can see she means the world to him and he's willing to change it in any way he can to make sure Linda sees a brighter world, a place to love and a place to share the joy. The story is a tear jerker and the images will make you laugh.
|Posted by AstralBooBaby on March 19, 2014 at 11:50 AM||comments (1)|
A new member whose ABB handle and name is Kemetic1; she sent the message below, to me by way of my private email. I hope that everyone reading this and listening to the message feel as and 'inspired' as it did for me...
“This website is an amazing accomplishment! You have created, and are creating something wonderful here! This song is by my favourite female artist. I want to share it with you, it says everything I'd like to say about you and the members of this website. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp83gngH82o I posted the link on my profile but I don't know my way around the site yet, so I don't know whether I can post videos I did not make myself. Please share it if you like it. WOW! You are sensational! ”
If you would like to introduce yourself or send a 'thank you' message to Kemetic1 – her profile link is below;
|Posted by AstralBooBaby on December 9, 2013 at 3:15 PM||comments (8)|
|Posted by KarenW on November 5, 2013 at 8:45 PM||comments (6)|
As I read the Blogs occasionally I always find one or two that I cannot resist adding my two cents to the post. As I sit here being nostalgic in my dithering mid forty’s I realize that I have not been as grateful to those around me as I should. Often I can’t run up to people throw my arms round them and give them a great big hug and say “thanks” much to my disappointment. I am a very touchy feely person and when I get into modes, like today, I find my wanting to love everyone even if it meets with some resistance.
However, the reality that I would just start randomly hugging everyone in sight is most unlikely. Not that I don’t have upmost appreciate for everyone but the programming that there is a certain time or place least they think your crazy is still very prominent to this unit. But I digress I am off my mark here.
My point is I wanted to express thanks to all who participate or even lurk without verbal or written participation. In just being here and reading the words this is an action that leans toward participation. If you then have a thought on it even better; Words to the paper then posting even more to enjoy and learn from the totality of your thoughtful presence.
I learn and grow with everyone. Without such a group my life would not be nearly as interesting.
So, Thanks for being you. Whoever you are, wherever you are, all I wanted to say is THANKS!!. I am grateful for you being you. Each HUMAN with all the little imperfections and all the other wonderful things it takes to be you.
God Bless. May you always be fill with love and abundance. May you never feel weary or dreary. May your light always shine.
And if you are the one who needed to read this for the big HUG then consider your self E-hugged.
|Posted by AstralBooBaby on October 4, 2013 at 10:20 AM||comments (8)|
“I always defy the odds” is what I have stated in a couple of my videos in the past. I state this because no matter how high the odds where stacked against me in any situation, somehow, someway, I will get over and will be triumphant! I only like to share my stories with others ‘after’ I have ‘been there’, ‘conquered’ and have gathered the information that fulfilled the victory! When I am going through any challenge or situation that stretches me on every level imaginable, I choose to ‘hold my head up’ and still smile. I choose to help others in any way that I can with whatever I have available. I am still kind, considerate, respectful and honorable… I am not nor have I ever been the type to throw pity-parties for myself and I definitely wouldn’t do anything or say anything to make others feel pity or sorry for me.
Within the past 4 years, I have been stretched to the extreme with just about every test and hardship that one could imagine. The events that set the trajectory to these events was my decision to resign from a well paying Federal Government position in December, 2006. I left because I hated my job and hated the politics and Division unfairness that went on, some of was it at my expense. My core was restless and was feellng a strong desire and need for a 'serious change' and therefore, I took a ‘leap of faith’ and left the closest thing to job ‘security’ anyone could have. When I had resigned; I took a position with a small business, who had a contract with an ‘elite’ government agency. Again, my core was restless and very unhappy there! I felt as if I was supposed to be doing something else; something far more purposeful and fulfilling but I held onto that job position for the steady income but fate had another plan. I was eventually fired from that position because I refused an assignment that went against my contract agreement.
There I was in 2009, without a ‘secular’ job or without any income because I could not get unemployment insurance since I was ‘marked’ as causing my own situation and therefore ‘unqualified’ for employment benefits. I must have applied for hundreds of jobs in the first year and only 1 potential job opportunity surfaced – I interviewed for the job but wasn't hired. Yet and still, I forged ahead, while paying all of my bills and mortgage on time out of my life savings. I have a small production business that I worked here and there (part-time) since 2001. Therefore, I continued to produce, teach voice, do readings, design logos, websites, business cards, perform. Whatever I could do, I would do it to help make ends meet. Of course, the economy eventually tanked and people weren’t spending as much and there were no job prospects; no opportunities and my life savings eventually dwindled and quickly too!
Eventually, I lost my life savings, my excellent credit status, economic status; loyal clients who could no longer afford to pay for my services; friends (or so I thought), close family members (via death) but still, I continued to smile and hold my head up high! I still found enough strength and energy to put my attention and focus on helping and inspiring others along the way… The one thing that I still have to show for years of hard work and sacrifice in this material world is my home. Since, April of this year, I had been battling a foreclosure law-suit without an attorney because I couldn’t afford one. I pulled together whatever resources I had; stood in truth and fought against this lawsuit with every bit of information that I had. In the end, I was given the ‘illusion’ that I had lost my home to foreclosure but I literally just discovered the contrary. It looks like being fearless and my standing in ‘truth’ has proven another example of defying the odds! These unprecedented experiences has shown and taught me that the things that we perceive as a ‘lost’ is in preparation for ‘greater’ gains! Not just materially but in wisdom, spiritual armor and soul-expansion. If we dwell in and over exalt our misery, anger, hate, bitterness, sorrow or just give up on life or ourselves, we change our trajectory away from our promised victory. Don’t get me wrong, we are allowed to feel anguish, despair, anger, hurts, frustrations, sadness because I have felt them all BUT do not let these emotions drive you – WE MUST strive to take CONTROL and DRIVE THEM!
Some people may be wondering, if you are so ‘psychic or intuitive’, why couldn’t you have foreseen these things and avoided them? The truth of the matter is that ‘true-blue’ psychics and intuitive people are supposed to use our abilities to assist others who may fall or be falling off of ‘their map’ or destiny and there are even limitations on this. Intuitive or psychics are not allowed to peak into our personal trajectory and dodge anything because that would be cheating ourselves of some of our best life challenges. Most people would cheat or avoid their own challenges or be so preoccupied with the prospect of a ‘future’ challenge that they would be rendered incapable of living in the ‘now’… At the end of the day, it does not matter how 'spiritual', smart, talented, wealthy, rich or poor we are -- if we are in a human space suit, we still must go through trails, tribulations and the full ranges of being human, just like everybody else. However, it is our resolve in how we turn trials and tribultions around that could make us SUPER-human (Christ Being)!
Today, I ULTRA-stand that had to go through all of what I had gone through because it is and will be another testament of how I defied the odds! My story will inspire and motivate even more! Through these hard-times, I ‘experienced and learned’ who my true friends were; I had to experience just how the courts and banking system really work. I had to learn and experience how law works. I had to ‘experience’ a health crisis, caused from being under so much stress, without health insurance, so that I lean on and ‘learn’ about natural and esoteric healing… I had to 'experience and learn' the full ranges of the 'laws of allowance' so that I may ULTRAstand my center. I had to temporarily ‘loose’ everything and tested to the extreme, so that I can be prepared on every level to handle and lead, direct and manage the responsibilities of what is unfolding as I type these words (major opportunities). Yes! I am doing it and had done it all without government assistance; 'secular' employment or conventional thought or wisdom... It was through support from the Almighty Prime Creator, guardians, guides, family, REAL friends and very close family members (some who have no clue of what I have gone through) and a couple of members from the ABB.net community! Most of all, it was by way of my ‘positive thought process’ and ‘WILL' to BE the impossible’. One day, I will tell of everything that I have been through, not just within the last 4 years but my entire life! Because again, my style, method is and WILL -- is to share the story of how I defied the odds ‘after’ I have experienced, conquered and gained the knowledge/information and coordinates to share, and inspire others to be equally VICTORIOUS!