|Posted by Marie <3 on March 13, 2015 at 3:25 PM||comments (5)|
We are asked again and again to surrender to the divine but how many of us actually know what it means to surrender? We grasp the concept but not all of us grasp the work involved. Here's a few tips to what you can do to complete full surrender :
- Learn self acceptance - this is to say, you accept what you cannot change and change what you cannot accept. Bit of a mind fiddle but if you were born with, I dunno, a disability that affects your weight and there is not a 'fix' available to you then you accept it but if it's a case of weight gain via over-eating, you change that until you can accept yourself. That isn't to say, you cannot have hang-ups, just that you accept you are perfectly imperfect and accept you are the best you can be in the present time.
- Learn self-love - again, self-acceptance plays a big role in this. But to learn self-love is no easy challenge and you may have to keep repeating this lesson until it sticks. Self-love is treating ourselves kindly and with the same respect we treat others, to the best of our greatest good. If you are a naturally loving person, this may be easy for you. The trick is listening to your own inner dialogue and keeping it on a positive note. You may also what to step away from yourself ocassionally to make sure you are treating yourself and your body kindly and lovingly.
- Stop worrying! - the biggest lesson most us humans have is trusting ourselves and the world around us. Not that hard to believe given the current state of the world and all the conditioned templates we have. But working towards the motto, 'EVERYTHING IS GOING EXACTLY HOW IT SHOULD BE AND IN DIVINE ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR GREATER GOOD', will get you there. Surrendering to the divine is hard when you aren't trusting what's within and above you. Everything will work out and if it doesn't, it's to teach you something you must learn. To not fully trust is to not fully surrender.
- Follow your dreams and be YOU - to be One with the creator, is to be true to yourself. Find your soul purpose and live it. Even if you do not know what it is but have a vague idea...follow that. Do not think you are, know you are.
- Shadow-work your ass off! - Do the inner work. Trust me, it makes life easier. Yes, it's painful and not nice but it will clear a path for the Source/Creator to communicate better with you. Heal old wounds, forgive, change what you do not like inwards and outwards...heal.
- Let go - yes, let everything go. Do not hold on. Follow the flow of life. Disattach and reattach but never stay attached.
- Believe in what you know - this means to stand in your truth. Never mind what others think or say or do...it's not important. What's important is to stay true to you and be in power of your own life.
- Learn to love others - with all your heart. Love, love, love. Do not expect a return, just love regardless. Expectation is where people fail. Love has no conditions, expecting a return of love IS A CONDITION. Learn unconditional love with no 'reward' or 'exchange' and you will find that it flows and returns to you so much quicker and smoothly.
- Be non-judgemental and do not be scared of being judged - this is also an issue with us humans due to the pesky ego. Find self, you will realise no opinions of others matter and niether do yours. Those that do matter, don't mind and those that do mind, don't matter.
- Remember money doesn't make you rich - stop trying to get that bigger car, bigger house, better-paid job because, quite frankly, it doesn't matter. Money doesn't have a home in the realms of Our Lord. Richness comes from gratitude for what we already have and what others express to us.
- Moaning will hold you back - even when things get painful or uncomfortable, remember there's a reason for it and live in that reason rather than trying to escape it. Learn from it. Be grateful for the lessons that come your way. Surrender to the path you are taking.
- Surrender to yourself! - surrendering to God is a two-way street as we are God...well, anchors of His, so surrendering to ourselves is surrendering to the Creator in a way. Learn this. You are what you eat, you are what you think, you are what you surround yourself with.
- Meditate - this I cannot stress enough. Meditation builds a better relationship to the divine, even if you cannot feel it just yet. Take note, that when you meditate, you have a clear line to The Source and 'His' divine counterparts.
|Posted by Marie <3 on August 6, 2014 at 1:35 AM||comments (2)|
According to this article, we have reptilian brain responses. Recognising them helps us cut them off and reach a higher level of consciousness. The biggest thing to learn is DISCERNMENT but that requires DETACHMENT. Detachment is the state of being OBJECTIVE. In order to discern (or filter if that makes more sense to you) a situation (frequency) that you have manifested into your current reality, you must be able to detach yourself from it before compulsively (reptilian brain response) reacting to it. Being ‘impulsive’ is to react without forethought. This is harder than you think, as we have all been wired/programmed to operate at this level since birth, some label it 'survival mode'. It's just not needed.
Humans have 3 independent yet interconnected sections in our brain:
1) The Reptilian section 2) The Limbic section & 3) The Neo-cortex section. Each section has it’s purpose.
The Reptilian section (1) is the instant (no discernment) ‘survival mode’ response section of the brain. It is the oldest in terms of our human evolution, ‘The Old Brain’, The Reptilian Brain. And is related to traits like impulsiveness, manifesting our world based on negative thoughts, getting sucked into media stories, sexual/violent TV shows, watching too much news etc. Understand that as a human being, you are (well your brain is anyway) a hybrid of reptile, mammal and your true potential: creator. Upgrade your mind frequency and functioning through constant detachment and discernment and you will change your life.
Understand the blessing of contrast that is provided with low vibrational manifestations (thoughts, emotions, circumstances). This contrast is not meant to drag you down into lower vibrational responses (although it will if you don’t understand how to get your mind right), it is meant to assist you through this observed duality you achieved through detachment/discernment, to tune into high vibrational frequencies that are in line with your life’s bliss, your life’s purpose, whatever it is that you are desiring to manifest into your life. Contrast and duality are tools (red flags) that help keep you in alignment (if perceived properly) and increase the specificity of your emitted vibration, to bring in what you want as quickly as possible.
Your perception needs to be shifted into the (2) and (3) section of the brain. Nothing is ‘bad’ unless you invite it to continue to be ‘bad’. Anything that ‘pops’ up into your reality that makes you feel bad (remember your emotions are your compass), they are simply the smack across your face you need to snap back into alignment and emit the frequency of what you want which was provided to you through that experience that you attracted to begin with.
Ask yourself about military conflicts and the reptilian based authority that persuades masses into low frequency acquiescence and perpetuation of such low frequency manifestations. Consider which part of your brain is being triggered when you see an advertisement or a TV Show or a news program. Our current world is controlled by reptilian brain dominated authority. It’s in your face y’all!
Albert Einstein said: “You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew.”
So remember - Detach by watching what you do/say and learn discernment for yourself and others around you.
|Posted by Marie <3 on July 23, 2014 at 9:20 PM||comments (1)|
What is Karma? Karma is the Sanskrit word for action. It is equivalent to Newton’s law of ‘every action must have a reaction’. When we think, speak or act we initiate a force that will react accordingly. This returning force maybe modified, changed or suspended, but most people will not be able eradicate it.
This law of cause and effect is not punishment, but is wholly for the sake of education or learning.
A person may not escape the consequences of his actions, but he will suffer only if he himself has made the conditions ripe for his suffering. Ignorance of the law is no excuse whether the laws are man-made or universal.
To stop being afraid and to start being empowered in the worlds of karma and reincarnation, here is what you need to know about karmic laws.
1. THE GREAT LAW
- “As you sow, so shall you reap”. This is also known as the “Law of Cause and Effect”.
- Whatever we put out in the Universe is what comes back to us.
- If what we want is Happiness, Peace, Love, Friendship… Then we should BE Happy, Peaceful, Loving and a True Friend.
2. THE LAW OF CREATION
- Life doesn’t just HAPPEN, it requires our participation.
- We are one with the Universe, both inside and out.
- Whatever surrounds us gives us clues to our inner state.
- BE yourself, and surround yourself with what you want to have present in your Life.
3. THE LAW OF HUMILITY
- What you refuse to accept, will continue for you.
- If what we see is an enemy, or someone with a character trait that we find to be negative, then we ourselves are not focused on a higher level of existence.
4. THE LAW OF GROWTH
- “Wherever you go, there you are”.
- For us to GROW in Spirit, it is we who must change – and not the people, places or things around us.
- The only given we have in our lives is OURSELVES and that is the only factor we have control over.
- When we change who and what we are within our heart our life follows suit and changes too.
5. THE LAW OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Whenever there is something wrong in my life, there is something wrong in me.
- We mirror what surrounds us – and what surrounds us mirrors us; this is a Universal Truth.
- We must take responsibility what is in our life.
6.THE LAW OF CONNECTION
- Even if something we do seems inconsequential, it is very important that it gets done as everything in the Universe is connected.
- Each step leads to the next step, and so forth and so on.
- Someone must do the initial work to get a job done.
- Neither the first step nor the last are of greater significance,
- As they were both needed to accomplish the task.
- Past-Present-Future they are all connected…
7. THE LAW OF FOCUS
- You can not think of two things at the same time.
- When our focus is on Spiritual Values, it is impossible for us to have lower thoughts such as greed or anger.
8. THE LAW OF GIVING AND HOSPITALITY
- If you believe something to be true,then sometime in your life you will be called upon to demonstrate that particular truth.
- Here is where we put what we CLAIM that we have learned, into actual
9. PRACTICE. THE LAW OF HERE AND NOW
- Looking backward to examine what was, prevents us from being totally in the HERE AND NOW.
- Old thoughts, old patterns of behavior, old dreams…
- Prevent us from having new ones.
10. THE LAW OF CHANGE
- History repeats itself until we learn the lessons that we need to change our path.
11. THE LAW OF PATIENCE AND REWARD
- All Rewards require initial toil.
- Rewards of lasting value require patient and persistent toil.
- True joy follows doing what we’re suppose to be doing, and waiting for the reward to come in on its own time.
12. THE LAW OF SIGNIFICANCE AND INSPIRATION
- You get back from something whatever YOU have put into it.
- The true value of something is a direct result of the energy and intent that is put into it.
- Every personal contribution is also a contribution to the Whole.
- Lack luster contributions have no impact on the Whole, nor do they work to diminish it.
- Loving contributions bring life to, and inspire, the Whole.
Taken from HERE. I thought it was interesting and for those who need to learn the karma law, including me, can use it as a guideline towards growing on a spiritual level
|Posted by Marie <3 on June 18, 2014 at 2:25 AM||comments (4)|
This is so cool and inspiring. Such a wonderful story so I thought I'd share. I had completely forgotten about it until it started doing it's rounds on Facebook again.
After his wife Linda was diagnosed with breast cancer, Bob began taking delightfully goofy photographs of himself in a pink tutu. The resulting images led to “The Tutu Project” and funding for Carey’s Foundation, and organization that provides support to women diagnosed with breast cancer, survivors, and their family members. Watch the video now to learn more and share with a friend!
Read more here about the Tutu Project.
If you can't see the video above, go HERE to Youtube to view it.
Isn't it brilliant? I think we can all find some inspiration in this. Plus it'll make you smile. It's sweet he does this for his wife, you can see she means the world to him and he's willing to change it in any way he can to make sure Linda sees a brighter world, a place to love and a place to share the joy. The story is a tear jerker and the images will make you laugh.
|Posted by Andrew Godfrey on May 26, 2014 at 5:45 PM||comments (3)|
This message isnt from me but an energy master... "The Crystaline Solar Earth "I had a powerful vision lately accompanied by downloads and syncing of knowledge. The Earth will indeed be turning into a sun, which is why ancient legends spoke of '2 suns' as well as many modern channels. But a sun is not what most currently think it is, its not a burning nuclear mass of gas - its a crystal structure frozen at zero point and thus emitting a VERY high and powerful vibration from its 'eternal heart'. Its a scientific fact that sound vibrations travel 4 times faster and further through water than they do air (which is why whales can communicate over vast distances), and even 14x faster through wood than air. This quite simply means that the DENSER the structure a vibration travels through - the higher it is and the further it travels. Most that are familliar with my teachings know that I am always encouraging more to 'solidy' their consciousness, to make their energy field as dense as possible and hopefully one day become crystal itself. So I just wanted to share this as scientific proof to back my claim. You see we have constant sound pulses traveling out of us, from our heart beat, from the sacred 'om' original sound pulse that comes out of the source within us. Well if we unify with our magnetic soul field, then increase its density - we will VASTLY magnify the power/amplitude and the distance we can project it. Since we form the exterior reality and its literally a mirror of our inside - when we crystalize so too will the Earth, which has its own heart pulse. So like I said Earth will indeed be becoming a 'second sun' but suns are NOT burning balls of nuclear gas - thats just how it appears to us because at its core it is a greater density than Earth, so all wee 'see' with our physical senses is how the sun's energy trickles through into our current density. So the destiny of the Earth is to one day be like the Sun, with a solid/perfected crystal structure radiating 'holy fire' outward unto the ends of the universe.
Those who travel out of body already know that the sun is a vast and perfected planet/living space for those of a higher evolution, well what I saw in the vision indicates that the Earth will become an even more magnificent structure/orb/sphere/planet, like its the nest step that ALL physical based consciousness has been working on...! Well there really is only one way to finish this project... The interior reality projects the external level so MORE and MORE of us need to make a 'conscious' decision to take steps to master our energy. You need to 1st learn to feel your magnetic soul both inside and outside the body. From there its all about learning to focus, for you must feel your magnetic field all around you and inside you at the same time. Then to solidify/crystalize it you must be to 'hold' the energy, or 'solidify' your consciousness. Which takes an extreme amount of focus and mastery of the feminine principles of energy. You must feel your light and 'freeze' it, get it to ZERO vibration and your form will the start to turn crystaline. Its very startling to feel at first, to hold that much density of energy, but after the body adjusts a bit it becomes a heavenly and pleasurable feeling. Frozen crystal energy feels SO amazing and there are NO words for it, but I will try... Its feels like grace, love, forgiveness, cleanliness, perfection and worthiness. The first time you feel it you will be AMAZED as well as every time after...! SO get busy everybody...! Master those minds, master that energy - both feminine energy and masculine, a future beyond imagination, beyond beauty awaits ALL of us if we but put in a little work and effort...! The crytaline 5d Earth awaits us...!" And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God." - Revelations 15:2.. - Michael M. Keep it up the good work people.
|Posted by AstralBooBaby on January 27, 2014 at 11:30 AM||comments (5)|
The past few days have been pretty hectic for me, which is why you haven’t seen me in the forums as much but never fret, as I am never away too long… Now that I am getting back in the groove, I just wanted to take this moment to give a special SHOUT OUT and expression of sincere gratitude to/for all of my brothers and sisters here, who consistently go the extra mile in assisting in improving, adding onto and expanding this network portal of information… I am particularly speaking to those of you, who have donated and/or given tremendous time and energy contributing to the forums, blogs and allowing yourselves to be vulnerable by way of sharing your personal thoughts, opinions, solutions, resolutions, art work, poems and personal stories. Whether you know it or not, you are planting seeds; building bridges and expanding minds as well! We are reaching far more people than the numbers show or more than you guys may realize in this land of illusion, please KNOW that!
Just like those in the past, some of you will move onto other interests, while others who are ‘awake’, ‘awakening’ or ‘seeking’ will come into the fold and will inevitably pick up the mantle but you will forever be apart of US and we, apart of YOU; a beautiful and balanced cycle indeed! There’s a lot more room for expansion, evolution and original content here and all of this is well on the way and if it were not for you, this portal would not be on the amazing trajectory that it is on! Again, I want to THANK YOU ALL! You are and will forever be in my heart and I do sincerely hope that no matter where you go, I remain in yours.
Immeasurable love, always
ABB a.k.a. Astralboobaby
|Posted by KarenW on November 17, 2013 at 2:30 PM||comments (2)|
I don't care. This is just cool,
|Posted by AstralBooBaby on October 31, 2013 at 10:45 AM||comments (1)|
Whenever I am feeling ‘out of balance’ in anyway, shape or form – I go the extra mile to connect with nature; do affirmations; fast; detox and put on some high-vibratory music and just dance! Any form of aggressive physical activity, is a form of exercise and we will certainly burn calories as the result but this is not the main reason why I am bringing our attention to the power of dance…
Whenever I dance, I can actually feel every cell in my body come alive! Of course my heart rate is accelerated, which forces me to breath more intensely and those healthy endorphins surge my brain and gives me the equivalent to a ‘natural’ high!
I’ve also found that I just ‘know’ more of the things that I am focused on after a nice and passionate moment of dancing… I am more creative and filled with more ingenuity than I would before hand. And let me tell you, when I lie myself down to rest for the day – I often get my best sleep and most interesting dreams and astral travel. I have long since understood the physical, mental and even spiritual benefits of dance! So as I’ve asked in one of my youtube videos of the past; Low vibes? Ok, lets dance! DANCE, DANCE, DANCE!
Below is a link to a very good article by Lauren Healey, relating to this subject matter. I love to read and share different views and perspectives on just about everything! Therefore, in the spirit of the aforementioned – please ‘read’ and take ‘heed!’
|Posted by AstralBooBaby on October 4, 2013 at 10:20 AM||comments (8)|
“I always defy the odds” is what I have stated in a couple of my videos in the past. I state this because no matter how high the odds where stacked against me in any situation, somehow, someway, I will get over and will be triumphant! I only like to share my stories with others ‘after’ I have ‘been there’, ‘conquered’ and have gathered the information that fulfilled the victory! When I am going through any challenge or situation that stretches me on every level imaginable, I choose to ‘hold my head up’ and still smile. I choose to help others in any way that I can with whatever I have available. I am still kind, considerate, respectful and honorable… I am not nor have I ever been the type to throw pity-parties for myself and I definitely wouldn’t do anything or say anything to make others feel pity or sorry for me.
Within the past 4 years, I have been stretched to the extreme with just about every test and hardship that one could imagine. The events that set the trajectory to these events was my decision to resign from a well paying Federal Government position in December, 2006. I left because I hated my job and hated the politics and Division unfairness that went on, some of was it at my expense. My core was restless and was feellng a strong desire and need for a 'serious change' and therefore, I took a ‘leap of faith’ and left the closest thing to job ‘security’ anyone could have. When I had resigned; I took a position with a small business, who had a contract with an ‘elite’ government agency. Again, my core was restless and very unhappy there! I felt as if I was supposed to be doing something else; something far more purposeful and fulfilling but I held onto that job position for the steady income but fate had another plan. I was eventually fired from that position because I refused an assignment that went against my contract agreement.
There I was in 2009, without a ‘secular’ job or without any income because I could not get unemployment insurance since I was ‘marked’ as causing my own situation and therefore ‘unqualified’ for employment benefits. I must have applied for hundreds of jobs in the first year and only 1 potential job opportunity surfaced – I interviewed for the job but wasn't hired. Yet and still, I forged ahead, while paying all of my bills and mortgage on time out of my life savings. I have a small production business that I worked here and there (part-time) since 2001. Therefore, I continued to produce, teach voice, do readings, design logos, websites, business cards, perform. Whatever I could do, I would do it to help make ends meet. Of course, the economy eventually tanked and people weren’t spending as much and there were no job prospects; no opportunities and my life savings eventually dwindled and quickly too!
Eventually, I lost my life savings, my excellent credit status, economic status; loyal clients who could no longer afford to pay for my services; friends (or so I thought), close family members (via death) but still, I continued to smile and hold my head up high! I still found enough strength and energy to put my attention and focus on helping and inspiring others along the way… The one thing that I still have to show for years of hard work and sacrifice in this material world is my home. Since, April of this year, I had been battling a foreclosure law-suit without an attorney because I couldn’t afford one. I pulled together whatever resources I had; stood in truth and fought against this lawsuit with every bit of information that I had. In the end, I was given the ‘illusion’ that I had lost my home to foreclosure but I literally just discovered the contrary. It looks like being fearless and my standing in ‘truth’ has proven another example of defying the odds! These unprecedented experiences has shown and taught me that the things that we perceive as a ‘lost’ is in preparation for ‘greater’ gains! Not just materially but in wisdom, spiritual armor and soul-expansion. If we dwell in and over exalt our misery, anger, hate, bitterness, sorrow or just give up on life or ourselves, we change our trajectory away from our promised victory. Don’t get me wrong, we are allowed to feel anguish, despair, anger, hurts, frustrations, sadness because I have felt them all BUT do not let these emotions drive you – WE MUST strive to take CONTROL and DRIVE THEM!
Some people may be wondering, if you are so ‘psychic or intuitive’, why couldn’t you have foreseen these things and avoided them? The truth of the matter is that ‘true-blue’ psychics and intuitive people are supposed to use our abilities to assist others who may fall or be falling off of ‘their map’ or destiny and there are even limitations on this. Intuitive or psychics are not allowed to peak into our personal trajectory and dodge anything because that would be cheating ourselves of some of our best life challenges. Most people would cheat or avoid their own challenges or be so preoccupied with the prospect of a ‘future’ challenge that they would be rendered incapable of living in the ‘now’… At the end of the day, it does not matter how 'spiritual', smart, talented, wealthy, rich or poor we are -- if we are in a human space suit, we still must go through trails, tribulations and the full ranges of being human, just like everybody else. However, it is our resolve in how we turn trials and tribultions around that could make us SUPER-human (Christ Being)!
Today, I ULTRA-stand that had to go through all of what I had gone through because it is and will be another testament of how I defied the odds! My story will inspire and motivate even more! Through these hard-times, I ‘experienced and learned’ who my true friends were; I had to experience just how the courts and banking system really work. I had to learn and experience how law works. I had to ‘experience’ a health crisis, caused from being under so much stress, without health insurance, so that I lean on and ‘learn’ about natural and esoteric healing… I had to 'experience and learn' the full ranges of the 'laws of allowance' so that I may ULTRAstand my center. I had to temporarily ‘loose’ everything and tested to the extreme, so that I can be prepared on every level to handle and lead, direct and manage the responsibilities of what is unfolding as I type these words (major opportunities). Yes! I am doing it and had done it all without government assistance; 'secular' employment or conventional thought or wisdom... It was through support from the Almighty Prime Creator, guardians, guides, family, REAL friends and very close family members (some who have no clue of what I have gone through) and a couple of members from the ABB.net community! Most of all, it was by way of my ‘positive thought process’ and ‘WILL' to BE the impossible’. One day, I will tell of everything that I have been through, not just within the last 4 years but my entire life! Because again, my style, method is and WILL -- is to share the story of how I defied the odds ‘after’ I have experienced, conquered and gained the knowledge/information and coordinates to share, and inspire others to be equally VICTORIOUS!